[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Sony Xperia Z3+ (ivy)

Device info https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/ivy
Rom https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=300884

Please Note: This is an Untested build. Please try at your own risk.

Here’s an up-to-date build.
Untested. Use at your own risk
e-0.9-n-20200716-UNOFFICIAL-ivy.zip

Here’s a new unofficial, untested build containing the changes for v0.10-nougat. Use at your own risk

Here’s a new build based on the v0.12-nougat tag which appeared yesterday :slight_smile: It s untested. As always, use at your own risk

e-0.11-n-20201001-UNOFFICIAL-ivy.zip

Here’s a new build based on the v0.13-nougat tag. It’s untested - I haven’t even flashed it on a device yet. As always, use at your own risk
Note that the version of microG installed does not include the Exposure Notifications API. The Exposure Notifications API can be installed from ‘Apps’, as described in this post

Here’s a new build based on the v0.15-nougat tag. It’s untested. As always, use at your own risk

Here’s a new build based on the v0.16.2-nougat tag. It’s untested. As always, use at your own risk

Release notes for v0.16-nougat are here

Here’s a new build based on the v0.17.1-nougat tag. It’s untested. As always, use at your own risk

Release notes for v0.17-nougat are here

The functionality to enable Exposure Notifications in MicroG does not work. If you want / need to enable this, then please install this .apk file https://ecloud.global/s/WGf4kCnnSeaKixT

Here’s a new build based on the v0.18-nougat tag. It’s untested. As always, use at your own risk

Release notes for v0.18-nougat are here

• Xperia Z3+ ivy

Here’s a new build based on the v0.19.3-nougat tag

Release notes for the Q build are here - content will be similar for these nougat releases

List of outstanding and fixed defects is here

Xperia Z4/Z3+ ivy

Edit Sun 30 Jan 22*

Here’s a new build based on the v0.21-nougat tag. It’s untested. As always, use at your own risk.

No release notes yet for Release notes for v0.22-nougat but for the other v0.21 builds they are are here, and the list should be similar for nougat

Here’s a new build based on the v0.20.2-nougat tag. It’s untested. As always, use at your own risk.

v0.20-nougat has not been officially released because of some outsanding problems (which are device-specific and should not affect this device) so there are no release notes. Release notes for v0.20-q are here, and the list should be similar for nougat

The functionality to enable Exposure Notifications in MicroG should now work: click on the link in Settings | System | advanced | MicroG

Xperia Z3+ ivy

I have just discovered that the last builds I made were not downloadable fro AndroidFileHost
I have made another build for ivy from the v1-n branch. I believe the functionality will be equivalent to the v0.21-n release but I can’t find any release notes for that release.

Please note I have not tested this release at all. Use at your own risk

If you do want to use it, please can you let me know whether or not it downloads OK from AndroidFileHost

1 Like

It does indeed download and i have just begin using it! Thank you for your work. Shall report any findings back to you!