Any travel planner apps without trackers?

Can anyone suggest a travel planner app which does not have trackers / data mining? For my purposes I only need a central place where I can collect all the travel bookings / details / reference numbers in 1 place. I am happy to hand enter information as required, and I don’t need reminders or re-booking. I may be able to use a program which is a more general documentation program, but I am not aware of anything suitable.

Thank you!

I need to capture more details than just an info field. For example the flight has a reference for the agency I booked through, a reference for the airline, a reference for the seat allocation payment, and finally the seat number. Ideally I would be able to also attach a copy of the email / document I was sent in case of issues.

Try to search on fossdroid.com with keywords like “travel” or “trip”.

Just in case someone comes across this topic in the future, what I have ended up using is Omni Notes (from F-Droid). This allows me to make notes where I summarise the important information, then I can attach a wide range of files (mostly I use the confirmation e-mail / document in PDF) and I can also set a reminder (alarm). The only negative is that the alarm time gets adjusted when I change time zones, so I need to reset the time once I am on the trip. It is even possible to set the colour of notes so I can use a different colour for different trips or locations.

Omni Notes for F-Droid has not received any updates for more than a year, while the Play Store version is packed with Goolag trackers. Take a look at Carnet or Joplin.

Yes I don’t know why the F-Droid version is so far behind. Carnet is not a good match to my needs of a travel planner. I did not try Joplin.

I use Joplin both on mobile and desktop, works great for me.