Anyone need an up-to-date Nougat ROM built?

I have an OVH instance available for the next few hours with Nougat source already synced. I’ve just made an up-to-date Suzuran ROM (which I will make available to others shortly). If anyone would like a ROM built for any other Nougat device, let me know by 17:00 BST and I’ll try to build it.

If you don’t have any answer and still want to build, you could build for any device for which the last officially LineageOS supported version is Nougat AND amoung Sony, Xiaomi, YU or ZTE brand. (Because everything else has already been done.)

Here is the list of codenames that remains to do :

Sony :
taoshan
nicki
ivy
karin
karin_windy

Xiaomi :
hydrogen
armani (Out of space)
ido

YU :
tomato

ZTE :
jasmine
tulip

Thanks (even if you don’t do it :yum: )

Partly done

e-0.9-n-20200716-UNOFFICIAL-taoshan.zip

e-0.9-n-20200716-UNOFFICIAL-nicki.zip

e-0.9-n-20200716-UNOFFICIAL-ivy.zip

e-0.9-n-20200716-UNOFFICIAL-karin.zip

And the suzuran build is at e-0.9-n-20200716-UNOFFICIAL-suzuran.zip

The OVH instance is gone now so no more builds this week, but I will put these devices on the list to build when a new tag/release is made available.

I also tried building karin_windy and ido, but both builds failed (for different reasons). I didn’t have time to debug, but I have the log files if anyone is interested.

Thank you very much ! I can skip Sony now :slight_smile:

I guess it failed for ido before it started because of missing vendor, right ?
Normally it fetches vendor from github.com/TheMuppets but the Xiaomi repo has been hidden for legal reasons so vendor blobs can’t be fetched from this repo and a roomservice.xml file is needed (or we have to add manually the vendor blobs in vendor/xiaomi).

And for the karin_windy, it failed in the middle of the build process ? If yes I won’t try, it will probably fail for me too.

That’s the one :slight_smile:

No. It failed at the start because I had karin-windy (with - instead of _) in the DEVICE_LIST. It will probably work for you if you type it correctly :slight_smile:

1 Like

When it’s time to do a new build, I’ll happily try to build for all the Sony Nougat devices in your list . At least until my $50 credit with OVH runs out. After that I’ll see if Google are still offering free credit. At the moment, all it’s costing me is the bandwidth for uploading to AndroidFileHost.

I think the next set of update for Nougat will also be the last since Nougat will be deprecated by /e/ at the end of the year. People will have a final Nougat build and that’s it, no more update (except if it’s possible to upgrade thanks to unofficial LineageOS sources, that’s what I’m preparing.)

Looks like it’s time for a build to pull in the v0.10-nougat release

I’ll build for the following devices

• Xperia Z5 Compact (suzuran)
  • Xperia Z5 (sumire)
  • Xperia L (taoshan)
  • Xperia M (nicki)
  • Xperia Z3+ (ivy)
  • Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE (karin)
  • Xperia Z4 Tablet WiFi (karin_windy)

That should keep me busy for a while :slight_smile:

1 Like