`Apps` crashing in my local unofficial builds

Help!

In my recent local builds, the ‘Apps’ app crashes when I try to install the microG Exposure notifications update.

This occurs in my local builds for Sony XZ1 Compact (lilac) and Z5 Compact Suzuran. It works fine with official build for suzuran.

I am building using (a lightly modified version of) @Anonyme’s builde.sh script. Next step is to uild using Docker, but I thought I would ask here if any other ROM builders have this problem in their recent unofficial builds.

To reproduce

• flash the ROM, either clean or dirty flash over a version which is still on the noen verson of microG
  • go through ‘Setup wizard’ if necessary
  • EITHER
    • Settings > System > Advanced > mMicroG, and select ‘Tap here to instalsupport fo Exposure NOtifications’
  • OR
    • Open ‘Apps’
  • Select Categories (the second button on the nav bar) > System Apps. ‘micro Exposure Notofications’ is the only visible item
  • Press ‘Install’
  • Crash

The interesting bit of the log seems to be

03-12 11:36:50.364  4922  4951 E AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: Thread-2
03-12 11:36:50.364  4922  4951 E AndroidRuntime: Process: foundation.e.apps, PID: 4922
03-12 11:36:50.364  4922  4951 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can only download HTTP/HTTPS URIs: 
03-12 11:36:50.364  4922  4951 E AndroidRuntime: 	at android.app.DownloadManager$Request.<init>(DownloadManager.java:468)

A longer extract is available at https://pastebin.com/rK5Ub2Zn

Any ideas gratefully received. Or if someone wants to try this on their unofficial builds that would be great.

Thanks