Best browser for Windows/desktop

If you mean that Decentraleyes may not get updates in a timely fashion, then sure. If you find LocalCDN is a better option, great. Please provide the link for others to look into it. I have seen no indication that Privacy Badger will be retired anytime soon like HTTPSeverywhere has. uBlock does fine but it does seem to miss a few while Privacy Badger manages to catch them. I just listed a few extensions as suggestions. Let people use what they like in the combination they like or not at all. I leave it to them. It’s always good to have options. If you have any other suggestions, please share them. Provide links to them. Let people decide. :sunglasses:

my bad, I confused HTTPSEverywhere’s incoming retirement with Privacy Badger’s. apparently it doesn’t “automatically learn” anymore, as it comes with heuristics disabled by default.

anyway, looks like Arkenfox, the popular privacy template/guide for Firefox recommends against using either solution: 4.1 Extensions · arkenfox/user.js Wiki · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.