Compact smartphone and /e/

Check out this thread as well!

1 Like

What about this?

3 Likes

Funny little phone. Not sure how everyday user experience will be on that small screen (typing, reading).

I use the predecessor “Jelly Pro” daily since years, a long time as my main phone, now mostly as a music player and secondary phone. Typing works flawlessly with a swyping. Screen resolution isn’t good, don’t would use it as an e-reader. Screen big enough for messengers, tan apps, music players and some games.
Battery is very small but exchangeable ( think not any more on jelly 2) and two sim cards and micro SD simultaneously. Really love it.

In a pocket it feels like carrying a “big” lighter.

I think the new screen and bigger battery on the jelly 2 makes it a super usable device. Without a jelly Pro I would definitely get a Jelly 2. The fixed the two most important things, more then doubled the battery and twice of the screen resolution.

2 Likes

I preordered the Jelly 2 yesterday.
I plan to use it as a secondary phone for travel as the Pocophone F1 is far too big to carry it in your pocket for several hours.
I really hope there will be /e/ for the Jelly 2.

1 Like

You obviously have good eyesight! :sweat_smile:

Cool, never used swyping, I guess it takes time but works well after a while.

Theres basically only compact phones with e. Good luck trying to find a big phone with e (hint: its just two!)