Datenschutzschalter bei FP4

hi,
the new update of /e/os added “Advanced Privacy” on my Fairphone 4. By using several switchs, it tells me to push the “Datenschutzschalter”, to have a result. What is the Datenschutzschalter?
(I want my Position correctly back)
Kurt

If you could give more detail on the switches, perhaps somebody else might be able to follow and might have a clue.

Perhaps it makes more sense in English. You could set your phone to English and try to replicate the switches to get the English wording?

Else … it seems there’s still work being done on the German translation, perhaps you could add your voice here … https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/backlog/-/issues/5434.

@ AnotherElk,
I don’t think it’s a problem of translation. My main problem in the moment is, that I set the “location faked” and with some surprise realized, that the software did not only fake my location to the others, but to me too! This I wanted to set back to the real location to use for navigation, but didn’t succeed. Following your proposal and switching to English, the sentence is now:
“Changes will only be effective when privacy protection toggle is enabled”

Yeah, this issue is not language-related, it’s already been discussed here: Advanced Privacy turned off and still wrong GPS position on FP4

it is discussed, but I don’t read a real solution. That’s not a nice situation