[Device Roadmap] Android 9 (Pie) & 10 (Q) : The plan

They have a separate tab

Hello nottolino,
I also would try those 10 Roms for the I9300.
From where did you get them? I seem to be unable to find them.

Kind regards

Reiner Schmidt

Hi Reiner. I can’t remember. Just let me check with my 9300 and report it here.
I’m not sure that “10” is referred to the Android version or to the /e/ version

Could we please know what is the estimated time of arrival of /e/ android 10 for the Galaxy S9/S9+?
Thanks in advance!

I respectfully second this reasonable request.

1 Like

If these are the devices you are referring to …the builds are under testing and should be released for all user end of next week.
Screenshot from 2020-12-03 04-49-16 Screenshot from 2020-12-03 04-49-37

4 Likes

Thank you @Manoj for your speedy reply, most appreciated! This is excellent news to me, for sure.

One question for clarity sake: will the current /e/asy installer tool install /e/ Android 10 directly or will a manual install be necessary? Thanks again for your help.

1 Like

Great news, thank you for your answer!

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, Reiner. Too many things to do and too short time to do them.

Well, my S3, the only one still in my hands as a backup phone, seems stuck on
android 7.1.2
0.9-2020051554230
and it is not possible to update it to 0.9-2020062660259 and successive updates, which nevertheless appear under system updates

TWRP version is 2.8.7.0

I flashed two others i9300, but I gave them to friends for “conversion” purposes, so I cannot tell which is what on those devices

Ok, thank you anyway for the info.

Kind regards

Reiner Schmidt

1 Like

12 days ago:

Now which one of you wound the clock?
Is it really time to stop?
Do you really have to go?
Yes, he's really off for now!
Tomorrow isn't staying out, I'll be back, without a doubt!
2 Likes

I’ve been checking the list https://doc.e.foundation/devices/ to see the android 10 version appear but it’s still on oreo apparently.
Is there any problem with the release of /e/ android 10 for galaxy S9? When should it be available?
I’m waiting for it to flash /e/ on a S9 with the default android 10, I just bought.

Still no sign of android 10 for the galaxy s9 as of today… Would it be possible to have an answer, please?

There was an announcement on this a few days back.

Thank you for your answer. So the first week of january it is now… but with how many estimated weeks of delay this time?

Apologies if this has been asked already : do the official pie builds upgrade to Q OTA or is a manual flash needed?

1 Like

Manual flash is needed.
See this:

3 Likes

Hum, I search to fix my OTA upgrade on my Samsung galaxy A3, a3xelte :slight_smile:0.10-p-2020081367794-test-a3xelte and manual flash => reset phone with new update ?

24.01.2021 | The end of the third calendar week of 2021 is very close.
How quickly time passes! Who turned the clock?

1 Like

Updates to this plan will be shared here