Exodus Privacy - big thanks

BTW, I just want to thank this project. I never heard of Exodus Privacy and have now been using it and what an eye opener to what many of the apps I have been using are providing to various tracking services. One very discouraging app was LastPass, of which I have been a big fan and promoter. Now I’m seriously considering switching to bitWarden as it has fewer trackers and provides the services I need. Although perhaps I’m being too paranoid?

5 Likes

Why this compromise? Use F-Droid store to be free of apps with any trackers on your phone, and ClassyShark3xodus app to make it sure right in “action”.

5 Likes

Wow! ClassyShark is the Exodus app on steroids!!! Thanks for that app suggestion. I can’t go completely tracker free yet. Trying to work my way there!

3 Likes

At least a tracker-free password manager is not a problem nowadays. Also, if the main F-Droid repository isn’t enough for you, add some of THESE extra ones. Especially IzzyOnDroid – the only place where I could find a modern open-source compass app. There’s also Magisk Manager there.

2 Likes