Fairphone 2 with /e/OS and Threema

Hi. I’m a Fairphone 2 user and I plan to switch to /e/OS. I found all my apps in app chrecker, with exception Threema. Is it possible to install Threema on /e/0S without /e/ embedded app store?

1 Like

yes it is but you have to get the license directly from threema, then you will be allowed to download and use an apk file provided directly by them :slight_smile:

1 Like

One advantage of the Threema Shop is that they are not obliged to download the app with the smartphone on which Threema will be installed. It is also possible with the PC.

After payment you will receive a license key for each purchased license, which you can use to download the APK . The license key must also be entered when the app is launched for the first time. Future updates can be downloaded manually from the same location (you will receive a notification in the app).

1 Like

How to install /e/ on a FairPhone 2 (french)

Ich habe bereits ein Threema-Account auf meinem aktuellen Samsung. Ich möchte diesen Account in Zukunft auf einem Samsung Galaxy S7 mit /e/ als OS nutzen. Gerne würde ich meinen aktuellen Threema-Account weiternutzen auf dem S7. Ist das möglich? Verstehe ich es richtig, dass ich im Threema-Shop meinen aktuellen Lizenzschlüssel eingeben kann, um dann das APK zu downloaden. Das APK würde ich dann auf dem S7 installieren und öffnen. Kann ich dann mein Threema-Backup auf dem S7 öffnen? Das wäre sehr cool, denn dann behalte ich alle meine Kontakte und Chats.

Oder ist es nur möglich per Threema-APK mir ein neues Account zu erstellen?

1 Like

Ja, das funktioniert. Du kannst deine bestehende ID weiternutzen.
Die Rückspielung des Chatbackups sollte auch kein Problem darstellen.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.