[FEATURE PROPOSAL] Add SMS to the sharing list

Hi everyone.
I’m somehow missing the possibility to have SMS on the list for sharing things, in general, but for contacts in particular.
Am I the only one?

In general, Message shows up in share lists, depending on the app. Browser, Gallery, etc.
Confirmed that it does not show as a share option in Contacts.

Curious though, why would you need Message to show as an option. Each contact has a dial, video call, and SMS button. For group messaging one can select the contacts needed via the SMS app.

Say I would like to send the details of B contact to another contact A. And A iis not using no other message system than SMS.

This is what I did since many years

Another scenario, occurred right now: I have an SMS with some informations to be forwarded through Signal.

The procedure is as follows

Tap that particulsr SMS
Tap copy
Open Signal
Paste
Send

Nothing complicate, of course, but a shortcut from SMS to any other messenger would be handy

Good news, it’s possible (kind of) ! Go into Message, choose a conversation, click on the “+” sign on the bottom left and click on “Attach a contact”.

Thanks Anonyme. I already discover it by the help of another forumer. But I’m glad you didn’t forget me. I really appreciate this sense of community

1 Like