Galaxy S7 Headphone problem

Hi,

i recently buy a refurbishing S7 (not with /e/ foundation). I have a problem, but maybe it’s a hardware problem not a software problem, i need your opinion. The problem is simple, when plug my headphones, i have sound only in the left headphone. I try with different apps and different headphones…same issue.

I’m the only one ?

Hello Major Tom

I also have a refurbished S7(SM-G930F) and where I installed /e/ OS. I don’t have that problem.
Before installing /e/OS I checked a maximum of things with the Android that was already there at the time of my purchase to be sure that there is no hardware problem.
Sorry I don’t have a solution to give you to test your equipment without going through /e/.

kind regards

Bonjour Major Tom

J’ai aussi un S7(SM-G930F) reconditionné et où j’ai installé /e/ OS. Je ne rencontre pas ce problème.
Avant d’installé /e/OS j’ai vérifier un maximun de chose avec l’Android qui se trouvait dessu lors de mon achat pour être certain qu’il n’y ai pas de problème matériel.
Désolé je n’ai pas de solution à te donner pour tester ton matériel sans passer par /e/.

cordialement

Thank you.
In my opinion this is a hardware problem, but i use /e/ with my leeco 2 for almost 1 year. So I didn’t think to check the output jack on the S7 before installation…

I hope the after-sales service return is not going to pose pb…

Merci bcp.
Selon moi il s’agit d’un problème matériel, mais il est vrai qu’utilisant /e/ avec mon leeco 2 depuis bientôt 1 an, je n’ai pas pensé à checker la sortie jack sur le S7 avant l’installation…

j’espère que le retour en SAV ne va pas poser pb…

Edit : Phone returned to the seller, I think it is a hardware problem, but I preferred to check that it was not a bug already detected

J’ai renvoyé le téléphone au vendeur. Selon moi il s’agissait d’une problème matériel. Néanmoins, j’ai préféré vérifié que ce n’était pas un bug connu.