[SOLVED] Goodbye community

OK, I’ll say goodbye. My comments here are not welcome and I don’t want to upset anyone, so I’ll go.

I wish you all a lot of fun with e and that your problems are solved.

Cheers

EDIT: THX FOR ALL THE GOOD WORDS. THE BAD POSTS I WILL IGNOR.

Hi @harvey186 all that I can say is take a few days and then decide.

6 Likes

What? You want to be popular?

That’s for losers.

Thanks for helping me with Shelter.

So what if someone’s don’t appreciate your comments.
I do as you have helped me many times indirectly. For that I am thankful.
I vote STAY :+1:

4 Likes

Well, if someone with 4 replys thinks he’s got the biggest, well… Smile and keep cool :wink:

Thanks for your help.

Der Ton macht die Musik. It’s not what you say, but how you say it.

Your technical competence is undisputed and is appreciated by me. Your choice of wordsis not rare patronizing and provocative. Even an hard environment activist needs a choice of words that can be respected. That doesn’t mean you have to bend and distort to please everyone. Anyone who expresses criticism must be able to withstand criticism. A withdrawal from withdrawal isn’t only possible for politician (Seehofer) …

2 Likes

Agreed with @archie, we all come here to discuss and share our opinions which sometimes may be very different but don’t feel like you’re upseting anyone just because you think differently. We’re all adults, we’re all entitled to our own opinions and we can handle some confrontation granted there’s basic courtesy and respect.

Whatever it is take a few days and decide, this is good advise to all of us at some point or another.

Cheers,

1 Like

@harvey186 all I can say is: never mind the bollocks!
I’m also considered to be a grumpy man :smile: but I don’t give a second taught about it.
I am what I am, take it or live it.
If you still choose this path, go in peace.
Thank you for the times you helped us all out.

2 Likes

@harvey186, you have been so helpful so many times, I feel that your absence will be a big detriment to us! Please, think about it before going, we really want you to stay in e community!

3 Likes

I don’t know what happened here, but if you want to leave the forum just leave, why open this topic, do you want to attract attention? I do not understand this. Good luck!

1 Like

If you haven’t already notest, @harvey186 is one of the most prolific contributors in this forum. He helped many people in many ways and I believe doing it was important to him.
Whenever you brake tides with someone you say goodbye, it’s a common and natural behavior.
Your comment is the kind of ones that made him think of stop helping people around here.
There’s a saying in my country: some folks are poets…when silent.

2 Likes

Pleased to talk with you on TrackerControl topic.

:v: Good morning at the /e/ club, @harvey186

Yes, I’m back for a moment, because there are to much unanswered questions since days

8 Likes

:sweat_smile: Morning! Good to see you back.
:grin::hugs:

Pleased you reconsidered.

1 Like

thanks …

thanks …

pleased to see that you are back

thanks …