Google service on sandboxed environment

Another day, I opened this thread and asked how to run Google service on /e/ because I would like to let run a paid app (which a third party’s app but is linked Google service to verify its license) on the OS.
After all, microG and aurora store didn’t work in my case.
I have looked for information to run paid app on /e/, and then now I wonder Google service may work on a sandboxed environment which made by Shelter (an app on F-droid) for example.
I saw several topics* on this forum but still not 100% sure whether my guess is correct or not. Also, my concern is that how much the environment secure against both tracker by Google service and cracking ROM.
Does anyone know answers of questions below:

1. Whether Google service (note it’s only Google play store in my case, I don’t use other services personaly.) can work in /e/ with sandboxed environment.

2. How much is one’s privacy protected in sandboxed environment. Also, whether there are risk to use it or not.

Further if someone in the same situation, please let me know that !

• I cannot put more than three links so I write down thread numbers below:
    11971, 4180, 4150

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Hi,

you’re looking for a similar solution as GrapheneOS has ?

Hello, thanks for the reply. Yes, I wonder GraphenOS’s approach works on /e/ too…
I think the approach seem better than solutions giving by microG. I’m not a tech person and so I still don’t know why the approach isn’t rather spreaded. Thus, I would like to know around that.

You could try to install GrapheneOS’s apk for GMS and Playstore, but I’m not sure it would work on non-grapheneOS rom.

I wonder that manages second profile and uses Google services in there might be a solution running paid apps in /e/… However it seems wrong.

You could try to install GrapheneOS’s apk for GMS and Playstore, but I’m not sure it would work on non-grapheneOS rom.

Or I should try GrapheneOS directly. Thank you!

If you have a smartphone which can install GrapheneOS, why not ?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.