GS290 - is there a way to get back to factory Android?

it works perfectly !!! Thank you

1 Like

There are 2 stock rom boot images - hopefully you can access them?

Maybe somebody help me with my issue. After an unsuccessful firmware update, my Volla Phone was completely bricked. I am using SP Flashtool for reanimation it. Butā€¦ I lost IMEI :(((. Almost all links in this article Volla Phone IMEI Repair | RĆŗben Carneiro (rubencarneiro.github.io) does not work. Also after failed update fastboot does not work on my device. I am succesfully connect to the phone, but when reboot in fastboot mode computer lost communicate with my phone and I canā€™t to unlock bootloader. Also when I am trying to get back to factory Android (firmware for Gigaset GS 290) SP Flashtool returned error STATUS_SEC_INSUFFICIENT_BUFFER. Iā€™m desperateā€¦

Hi,
the only way I found out - to do that - is to flash a Backup(from SP Flash Tool) of all Partitions from your device with mtkclient-main from Bjoern Kerler. You have to press a certain key combination after you connect your black screen device that mtkclient-main will find it. SP Flash Tool wonā€™t do it in that situation.It is hard work to setup all correct drivers on your windows PC but It is possible to wake up the Phone again - so Good luck to you!
Best regards
Didi

If your carrier allows it, you can view your APN settings in one of the following locations: Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > Cellular Network. Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > Mobile Data Network

https://www.apnsettingsandroid.com/2021/12/apn-settings-for-unlimited-data-usa-on.html