Immediately, after the latest update my Fairphone 3 hotspot does not show up on my laptop.
So far I have tried:
- restarting the phone
- rebooting from the recovery mode
- Switching to 5.0 Ghz and back to 2.4 GHz
- Disabling and re-enabling tethering hardware acceleration in the developer settings
- Resetting mobile, Bluetooth and WiFi
- Adding “DUN” to APN type
- Running “settings put global tether_fun_required 0” in the adb shell
Please help me to solve this issue or report it so it gets fixed with the next update.
Thank you in advance!