[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] I can build unofficial /e/ rom for your LineageOs supported device

Please build a rom for xperia xa2 ultra! I would greatly appreciate it and would be axious to test os builds!

https://community.e.foundation/t/i-can-build-unofficial-e-rom-for-your-lineageos-supported-device/4435/14?u=unknown

2 Likes

Omg, thank youssi much! Will gladly test i could not thank you enough.

@Cn116 No problem, this is almost month old one, if it will work good, maybe i build updated rom for this device.

I was able to get past set up but i cannot activate anything while the setup runs for instance. if i set up screen lock it crashes the system or ive i log into eelo it takes forever and will cause my system to restet itself. I was able to boot into the rom and it looks brilliant it just crashes a lot which was expected. i tried to launch the messaging app and it crashed my system. how would i send you system data to help catch these bugs?

You can find updated discovery build here Unofficial /e/ Builds for Lineage Supported Phones

If itā€™s possible and you find the time, can you please build the rom for Samsung S5 Neo ( s5neolte). Itā€™s officially supported now by Lineage. Thnx in advanceā€¦

Hi Unknown, could you make a pie build for shamu please? Been trying to make one myself, but have never done it before and not having much luck. Thanks!

Hi @unknown , could you make a pie build for Raspberry Pi 3B+? I have been wanting this for a little while

There is an unofficial lineageos build for it.
Thank you so much!

1 Like

No i couldnā€™t, only can build for LineageOS officially supported devices

Ok, thank you! I appreciate it

Thank you! Just installed your shamu build last night, works beautifully. No complaints! To me, looks like all the e devs have to do is start building it officially

OlĆ” tenho um ulefone viena , gostaria de usar um OS ā€˜eā€™ android pi talvez !
Tem como me ajudar nistošŸ˜

Hello, newbie user here. Can you help me get /e/ or something like it, on a moto g7 power model? Fingers crossedā€¦

So far, no official /e/ rom for Samsung A5 (2016):

LineageOS supports it:
https://download.lineageos.org/a5xelte

1 Like
1 Like

@unknown could you please manke a rom for the Tab A
SM-T510? Samsung Tablet from April 2019.