Impossible to use phone fairphone4

Hello, everyone.
I own a fairphone 4 with /e/os installed on the original.
Unfortunately, I can’t use it on a daily basis, despite the last update installed on it, I can’t take it back or call. The phone bug then gets back on.
I just saw that in build number in the settings
I have this = age e_FP4-userdebug 11 RQ3A.211001.001 eng.root.20220413.140859 dev-keys

*userdebug

do you have the same thing?, I specify the fairphone was bought with e/os directly installed on it

Do you have any idea?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Hello, everyone.
Unfortunately, I can’t use it on a daily basis, despite the last update installed on it, I can’t take it back or call. The phone bug then gets back on.
I have this = age e_FP4-userdebug 11 RQ3A.211001.001 eng.root.20220413.140859 dev-keys

*userdebug

do you have the same thing?, I specify the fairphone was bought with e/os directly installed on it

Do you have any idea?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/

Hello, everyone.

*userdebug

Do you have any idea?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Hi,
Since the phone is purchased from /e/OS pl send a mail with the issue details to helpdesk@e.email

Also, pl do not create multiple posts with the same content in different categories. One post with the issue details is enough and will get the necessary attention. I have closed the other posts and added them here.

2 Likes

Good morning,
Thank you for your answer so fast, yes I opened several because I am desperate, I contacted e/os no response from them, to believe that he doesn’t care,I tried on the French forum, but the proposed solutions do not work. That’s why I try on other forums.

Pl can you confirm if you sent the email to helpdesk@e.email
If yes, I can check with the team if they can respond ASAP.