[LIST] Banking Apps on /e/OS

…just to remember that there is an editable table in the first post.

The facial recognition functionality from Nubank app (Brazil) didn’t work for me. That is needed to validated your account ans unlock full capabilities of the app. I’m using a Xiaomi POCO F3. The function uses the frontal camera to take a picture of your face, but every time I tried the image was out of focus and the app didn’t accept it. Need to ask Nubank to to change the method of validation for me. After that, the app is working fine.

I have experienced the same with N26. I could not find a solution so far. Please let me know if you find a solution.

1 Like

Hi there! I sent a message to Nubank through the help desk, reporting this problem. After some attempts, they changed the method of ID validation, allowing me to send a selfie-picture with a document. Now the app is working normally. Hope you can solve your problem to.

1 Like

Some time ago I tried the RBC Canada (Royal Bank of Canada) app and it did not work. I had downloaded it from their website. I have since downloaded it from the app store. It is working now. However I will probably never use it, privacy ratting is 0/10 and I generally won’t use any banking app on a cell phone.

hello,
Spain / Caixa d’enginyers/caja de ingenieros / Caixa d’Enginyers Banca MÒBIL is working fine directly from App Lounge, in the main features used at everyday using. Didn’t check fingerprint.

Testing romanian banking apps:

1. Revolut - Works great.
  2. ING Home’Bank RO - Works great.
  3. BCR George - eToken doesn’t work: ‘Out of security reasons, eToken is not working on phones that had their administrator protection removed or that are running modified operating systems. 112.1491.0.9007’

Hello from Spain.
The Triodos Bank app works perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S4 with Lineage OS 18.1. The operation of the fingerprint could not be verified because the device does not have it.
Best regards.

I can confirm few UK and Polish ones.
In Poland I use:

• mBank, (also eMakler app)
  • Alior Bank

In the UK I use:

• Nationwide (already on the list)
  • Revolut
  • Starling Bank

Also Cushon pension/investment app works very well.

(al of them worked well a long time ago already, since version 1.0 or so, I am using FP3)

Has anyone noticed issues with Nationwide not loading with the latest update ?

App version : 28.1.1

/e/ OS version : 1.8.1-s

It was working previously to this on Fairphone 4 with locked bootloader.

1 Like

SG (former Société Générale) works fine App version : 4.20.4
Paylib for SG (Paiement sans contact) App version : 2.0.19
with shelter, magisk, and (!) ADB (USB debugging) disabled.
On FP3.

I had on the Redmi Note 10 an Unofficial /e/ installed
The banking ap from ING worked except ione item could not get mobile pay working
Everytime by installing the mióbile card I got an error ;
Therefore switch back to LOS android 13

Yes, I updated today and it has stopped working! Back to using the website!

1 Like

Sometimes, after an OTA update it is enough to clean the cache and user data of some applications to make them work again.

1 Like

@stanwood , Yeah i thought the same , even tried deleting the app , but still no luck so something has changed.

@ucee10 , was it the update of the OS or the app update that broke it for you ?

1 Like

It was an update to the OS on my FP4 today. I tried uninstalling reinstalling and clearing storage and cache but still no luck.

1 Like

I have the same issue with Nationwide since the update

1 Like

Just tried a fresh install of the Nationwide app from App Lounge on v1.8-s.

The “Loading” screen is displayed and never completes

1 Like

I’ve created an issue on the /e/ gitlab , its hidden from public view as it has my logcat posted , but I’ll update with any news here.

3 Likes

Hi everybody,

Impossible to use N26 due to failed synchronisation.

Has somebody a solution ?

Thank you in advance.