List of UNOFFICIAL /e/ builds (Part 1)

Warning: The information in this post maybe outdated. Please check the posts on the forum for latest custom build information.

Here is a complete list of unofficial /e/ builds with some informations attached. Unofficial builds are made by the community and aren’t officially supported by the e Foundation.

:warning: Neither the maintainer nor the e Foundation can be held responsible in case of any problem with those builds. Backup, read the build’s topic, flash at your own risk, and make sure to know how to restore your device to its original state in case of any trouble :warning:

Please leave a comment on the original build’s topic you will try in order to have a list of things working or not to help other users and the maintainer. It’s especially true if everything works, this way the build would become a good candidate to be official.

See also : List of CUSTOM /e/ builds
See also : List of UNOFFICIAL /e/ builds (Part 2)
See also : [LIST] /e/OS Supported Tablets

e-0.13 : /e/ version
-q : Android version (nougat, oreo, pie or q for Android 10)
-20201102 : date of the build (yyyymmdd)
-UNOFFICIAL : branch of the build (stable, dev, test, unofficial or custom)
-codename : device codename

LineageOS supported : the device and the android version for it are/was both officially supported by LineageOS, and the build has been made with official LineageOS sources. Everything should work correctly.
Testing for upgrade : the build for the device has been made with unofficial LineageOS sources to upgrade an existing /e/ official or unofficial build. Some elements might not work.
Testing for new support : the build for the device has been made with unofficial LineageOS sources to support a new device. Some elements might not work.
Official testing : builds made by the e Foundation to test a device before official support.

Summary

Asus
BQ
Google
HTC
Huawei
Lenovo
LG
Motorola
Nextbit
Nokia
Nubia
Nvidia
OnePlus
Oppo
Razer
Realme
Samsung
Sony
Wileyfox
Xiaomi
Yandex
YU
ZTE
ZUK
Upgrade of officially supported devices
Treble supported devices (GSI)
Miscellaneous
Not available anymore

Asus

BQ

Google

HTC

Huawei

Lenovo

LG

Motorola

Nextbit

Nokia

Nubia

Nvidia

OnePlus

Oppo

Razer

Realme

214 different codenames in total.
177 unsupported codenames.
37 supported codenames.

See also : List of UNOFFICIAL /e/ builds (Part 2)
See also : List of CUSTOM /e/ builds
See also : [LIST] /e/OS Supported Tablets

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

14 Likes

Thanks @Anonyme for this list !
Very useful, for everyone interested in /e/ evolution ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any list of unofficial /e/ ROM’s cannot be complete without a word of thanks for @Unknown who made a good number of these on his own time.

• Please also note that some of these ROM’s are outdated and most of them are untested.
  • Please flash at your own discretion.

We are working on streamlining the build and release process. Stay tuned.

3 Likes

I have some free credit with Vultr which expires in one week. I have build all the ROMs I need for now, so I am happy to use the credit to build other unofficial ROMs that people would like.

Note that some Nougat ROMs are now failing because the /e/ image has become too big for the device - see Issue #1172.

Devices which I know or believe to be failing to build at the moment are

• condor
  • hammerhead
  • m8
  • titan

If you would like a new unofficial build for any of the devices mentioned above, reply here, or message me, and I’ll see what I can do

1 Like

Hello @petefoth,

I don’t own one, but i think an update of the unknown ‘s builds for the Galaxy Tab s, and the Galaxy Tab s2 should be amazing.
Thanks.

I’ll happily give it a try if

1. You can tell me the model name and
  2. Someone actually wants to use it :slight_smile: I don’t see the ppoint of building something that nobody will use

I don’t have 100/150 €uros to buy one but it is the most common second-hand devices and have 3GB of RAM

So I have bougth a Galaxy Tab 2 witch only have 1GB of RAM and is not yet supported ( maybe in some weeks ? )

ÉDIT : it’s done !
unofficial/e/nougat is aviable for
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, all variants
Thanks to @Android-Andi

The most popular of those are

• Galaxy Tab S 8.4 klimtwifi 10 downloads of the most recent build
  • Galaxy Tab S 10.5 chagalwifi 13 downloads
    So I’ll have ago at making up-to-date build for those two this week.

@argon3030 is making regular builds for Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 (2016) (https://wm.rylos.net/~george/e/gts210vewifi/)

1 Like

So here they are:

As always, untested. Use at your own risk

1 Like

A new unofficial ROM for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=314365
As always, untested. Use at your own risk

Thanks, but you don’t have to post here, only in the unofficial build’s topic is enough :slight_smile:

Hello fellows,
Any change of getting a Pi/e/ test build for kenzo ? (xiaomi redmi note 3)
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

We are working to have the most unofficial builds as possible (and most upated as possible). So if somewhere there is a working unofficial LineageOS 15.1 or 16.0 or 17.1, you will have an unofficial build for /e/ on Oreo, Pie or Q in less than 3 months.

3 Likes

Thank you for the clarification!
Here’s the two XDA threads concerning unofficial LOS builds for kenzo:

Looking forward to test the /e/ build :smiley:

1 Like

I currently have 0.9-n-20200615-unofficial-klimtwifi on my Tab S is there any benefit of installing e-0.7-n-20191017-UNOFFICIAL-klimtwifi.zip?

No. The build you have is a more up-to-date version. The filename offers information:
0.9-n-20200615- means version 0.9, Android Nougat built on June (06) 15th (15) 2020
e-0.7-n-20191017- is version 0.7, Android Nougat, built 17th October 2019

OK, thought sdo, thanks for clarrifying

After almost 3 months without modifications, I have updated the list again (from now I will do it on a regular basis).

So check it to be sure you haven’t missed a new build for your device :wink:

1 Like

Hello !
I believe LG G3s and G3 Beat are inverted :

LG G3s :

• LG-D722
  • 4G-compatible
  • jagnm

LG G3 Beat :

• LG-D724
  • 3G-only
  • jag3gds

I’ve created a pull request to change the data on the LineageOS wiki too.