No Cellular Connection on FP3+

Hi!

I’m using my FP3+ for couple days but I noticed there’s an issue with cellular connection. I’m using AdAway and Blokada for VPN and adblocking, but even after removing those apps the cellular connection doesn’t work at all. I’ve chosen my internet&cellular provider (orange) in APN and Preffered Network in settings. I have VoLTE enabled and LTE set as preffered type of network.

Despite enabling mobile data in my settings and even enabling data roaming, I have no connection with internet if I’m not using wi-fi connection. Can somebody help me fix that?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

May be the same issue i have with the last update on FP3+ check this topic

@argos
Yes I think this is the same issue. Were you able to solve it?

Same issue known with Bouygues and Orange carrier on FP3.
Bug reports running, check my topic for explanation

I modified the APN but still no cellular data working. I will try another carrier and see if it’s issue with Orange. Don’t know what to do now… It’s my main phone now and I don’t want to send it back, but I need to have internet access while outside of house, at least from time to time. @Anonyme is there any help for this issue in /e/ support?

Hi!

I got my internet working with the help of @AnotherElk

Correct APN data that got it working (Orange PL carrier):
Name: Internet
APN: internetipv6
Username: internetipv6
APN Type: default,supl
APN Protocol: IPv6
Roaming APN Protocol: IPv4

1 Like

And the issues continue…

I use dual sim. After updating system to /e/OS 0.17-20210615117215 and swapping the simcards, I noticed following things:

1. When I want to add and save APN for sim card 1 it shows - Access Point Name settings are not available for this user.

2. Mobile data in my sim card 2 doesn’t work as well, even though I have my saved APN profiles there, so everything is set up properly and it worked before installing the new update of the system.

3. Also, when I go to phone settings, sim card 1 number is shown and sim card 2 number is marked as unknown

4. mms functionality never works, since the beginning, despite adding proper apn profile

5. when i swap places of the simcards (simcard 2 becomes simcard 1) all my apn profiles are gone, I can’t save new profile and on both cards it now says " Access Point Name settings are not available for this user"

@Manoj @support Do you have any idea why is it happening or how to fix it?