[ OFFER CLOSED ] Samsung Galaxy S7 "herolte" SM-G930F

[ Offer closed ]

… a used, but optically excellent well preserved /e/ smartphone Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F “herolte”, color: Gold platinium. Technically also without defects, incl. original /e/ OS ROM e-0.9-n- for herolte dev.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM message

¹Worldwide shipping with insurance against damage and loss and online tracking with DHL. For shipments to non-EU countries for customs clearance with customs declaration CN23. Any customs duties that may be incurred are always directed to the recipient, which must be paid before delivery in order to receive the goods.

:white_check_mark: Smartphon/e/ flashing service in the area of the Munich (MVV) upon consultation
:white_check_mark: Smartphon/e/ flashing service by DHL HERMES mail order (Bavaria, Germany, European Union (EU)
:white_check_mark: Smartphon/e/ flashing service by DHL mail order (European non-EU state;)
:white_check_mark: Smartphon/e/ flashing service by DHL International other target regions on request.
:pushpin:: First contact please by PM emessage Primary supported devices: Samsung (all) + LG G3 / G5

Removed by the author

Hello, we are asking you NOT to sell smartphones flashed with a ROM called /e/OS if you are not shipping our builds/doing some changes to the ROM.
In this case, please do not call it /e/, and please don’t use the /e/ logo.
Thank you!

Bonjour monsieur,

it’s /e/ OS without changes eROM. The original e-bootanimation.zip is available as well as an original background e_color_black. Elementary system apps like settings, eBrowser, eApps are unchanged, others are just disabled. Only the FOSS Simple Mobile Tools are in the foreground.

I rather have the impression that your reaktion is a tit-for-tat response on my posting from today. The whole thing isn’t worth fighting about. Therefore a change of the description has been made.

1 Like

If there are changes in the ROM - even minor it is not an /e/ROM it becomes a Custom ROM. Custom ROM’s cannot be passed off as /e/.

All right @Manoj, I respect that. That’s why I changed the ad text before your clarification and added “original”. When you have read this, I will remove the offer completely.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.