Paid birding app

I am looking for a good bird watching app. I always used “vogels van europa 2.0” / “Birds of Europe” (from Naturalis Biodiversity Center). The app had become free and still works if one has the APK, but only on Nougat. (Oreo I did not test.) I am now on Android10, and it doesn’t work anymore.

I would like to use Collins Bird Guide, but that is paid. Does anyone have experience with this?

• Does the maker provide paid APKs?
  • Is it possible to buy it on a Ggl-phone, then use the APK on /e/OS?
  • Is it possible to buy it in Aurora Store (after logging into a Ggl-account) and then use it without that account?
  • Any other suggestions for a good, off-line bird-watchers app? (for European birds)

Thanks!

PS. if you are on Nougat and want the APK for “Birds of Europe”, just let me know.

I wrote to the maker, support@natureguides.com. They say:
“We do support the iOS version for those who wish to safeguard their privacy. We have not got the resources however, to support the marginal versions of other OSs.”

Would it be a lot of work, to get an app out of the Ggl world? What would it cost? Don’t know.

So question remains: does anyone have an idea for a good off-line birding app that works on /e/OS 10 ?