Photos Import and Export make Google Photos crash

First I think that I will need to explain why I’m still using google photos: I’m using google Photos because I have already all my photos over there, I’m not planning to make the migration to /e/ cloud seeing that I experiment some issues when i tried, I don’t want to host my own nextcloud instance for the moment and I only want to continue working like before and slowly migrate to /e/ cloud .

The application was working good, it’s start to crash when I wanted to export some photos to Gdrive. Now I have the notification of import in progress all the time activated and the applications crashes when I navigate inside.

Android Version: 10
/e/ OS version: 0.13
Google Photos version: 5.23.0.346191427
Device: FP3

Thanks Community.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Just be aware that Google can break compatibility of their Apps and services with microG at any moment from their side, until microG catches up again (if technically possible).
Even if this might not be the case now, it happened in the past, and it can happen again. As long as you rely on Google Apps and services you’re on shaky ground with microG.

Thanks for your response, yes I’m aware of that and I think that it’s a shame because for some peoples that are not Software guys this is one of the reasons to be afraid of migrate to /e/ os. And yes I’m slowly migrating to /e/ services but for the moment I still need this kind of services from google.