[POLL] Which device(s) you would like /e/ to support next?

I don’t know :relaxed:
Hope Galaxy A3 2016 /e/ developper will read this message and make 2017 version compatible

would be a very good new :heart_eyes:

:+1::kissing_heart:Yes no kidding! that would be awesome!

1 Like

yes i’d like to agree again also, the Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 would be amazing!

1 Like

I sugest xiaomi mia2 lite, cheap, good hardware middle range, great battery. Best sales. probably a good large LOS support.
Well, i already have a Oneplus One, but mic is broken, (works well with earphone or bt, and i buyed the part to replace) anyway, i know that in some point i’ll have to replace it. looking for some smartphone that could be a good replacement, (& saving money too), i think that xiaomi mia1, mia2 lite, or mia2, could be the best choices quality/price.
I had a leeco x526 too, and now i’m fully compromised with /e/ concept. i want to buy a new phone, for /e/, middle range. But i see that no option is officially choosen.

5 Likes

@papapacho could you mention what you eventually go with? I would love to hear!

My first choice is mia2 lite, best balanced, (battery, dimensions, power,…) mia2, or maybe a oneplus 3T, buyed in 2nd hand.
The first phone that i was thinking to buy was the xperia xa2,(balanced specs, +nfc) but i’m not sure about quality LOS support. (Not Los’ fault, sony’s fault)

2 Likes

Pixel 3, the smaller one please. Did anyone have a chance to test /e/ on Pixel 2 XL?

1 Like

Blackberry DTEK50 & DTEK60

Serait il possible de prévoir le téléphone crosscall trekker m1 core.

2 Likes

Hi, please, this is the international language section. Could you write in English? Thank you.

Alcatel Onetouch Pixi 3 (3.5").

Thanks for the information. Is there any information how a device is supported by /e/ that is no longer supported by LineageOS?

Hi @sve, welcome in our community :wink:
It should answer your question :

I would love to put /e/ on my Samsung Galaxy S4, model SCH-I545

I vote Redmi Note 4 (mido) for Oreo. I’ve been on pie on my mido since last six months. I’ve even flashed Q GSI

Please S3 mini :pray::pray::pray: codename - golden

I suggest two devices:

• Xiaomi MI A2 (the global version of the Mi 6X)
  • Xiaomi MI A2 Lite (the global version of the Redmi 6 Pro)

These are far superior to the Mi A1 and have become cheaper (!) than the Mi A1 in some countries.

3 Likes

Hello guys, I’m new to this project. I’d like to see the Huawei P10

Please add support for Xiaomi Mi 8 Light

Project Tango Development kit
Great device with $1000 price tag abandoned by google