[POLL] Which device(s) you would like /e/ to support next?

survey

Would like to see Oppo R11 added- I have one now but still use my old phone and am waiting for /e/ to support it before I really use it. Also any new blackberry phones - I prefer those but don’t want to use the new ones that come with Android.

Please add the ZenFone Max Pro M1 (codename. X00TD that is already supported by Lineage OS 15 excellent for daily use, sd 636 one of the best processor energy efficient and sufficient for (no pro) gamer, long lasting power with 5000 mah battery 4go RAM and 64go ROM and honest photo (8mp front, 13/5 mp dual on the back) (native photo software is not so good but with alternatif app it’s good) all this for 200€ in europe shop and asus shop, it’s a very nice price for a mid range phone so can be a good e phone complementary to fairphone 2 that is a bit pricy an outdated hardware imho but there is need for everyone choice and possibility

Please add Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.

Moto G5, G5S and G5Splus would be excellent addition. There seems to be decent request for this generation of Moto G version.

Pls oreo (beta 2) to redmi note 4x (mido)

My phone is Venus v3-5580 model. Can you make eelo rom for this device?

I would like the LG G6 added to the lust.

Would love to try it out on my Nexus 6P (angler)!

hello Gael,
my only interest is that the Blackberry Passport will be added to the list of added devices. It will probably be possible to continue using this wonderful device.
In my opinion the hardware of the Blackberry Passport fits exactly to eelo !

Hello,
What about BQ Aquaris X2 or X2 Pro (Oreo) ? Thanks

Yes, Aquaris X2 is a good option to me : intermediate price, good features, microSD and Galileo-compatible : I like that !

Please LG G2. D802 :slight_smile:

Hello,

I suggest a recent and cheap smartphone like Xiaomi mi A2 lite
I am sad, my honor 9 lite is useless (Huawei/Honor no longer gives unlock code. Service is stopped.)

I suggest the Xiaomi Redmi 4X. It is not a very recent one but one that is actively supported by the LOS community.

I’d like to suggest the Lenovo Moto Z2 Play (albus). It’s an amazing phone for a reasonable price!

Would love to see the galaxy note 4 added, my note 4 continues to be grand device and want to give /e/ a try.

Hi developers! i would like to suggest you the next seria of Wileyfox phones - Swift 2x codename marmite. This is an excellent smartphone and i use Lineage OS on it but dreaming about eelo.

hi i would like to see Samsung S4 mini added. thx for your work

Yeah that can work if can have one who can maintain and build the ROM.

Hi ! I hope you can do it on my old LG Optimus G Pro E986. Thanks for your work.