[POLL] Which device(s) you would like /e/ to support next?

This is not entirely true. The nexus 4 (mako) has a screen below 5". It’s 4" 7 too.

Exact! i missed this, thanks.
but still, it’s a 7 years old smartphone, no LTE :sweat_smile:

By the way i can’t find any offer on Amazon (except silly offers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

1 Like

Yeah I know :smile: it’s kind of outdated now

Unihertz Jelly Pro is really small and a really full featured smartphone. I used it daily for a couple of month. If you are a heavy user the battery is very small, but its much better with their 8.1. update.

Wileyfox Swift 2X please, recent/full featured/cheap. Just what we are all looking for

1 Like

A newer phone line is needed to satisfy users and attract new ones.

Samsung S9, S9 +, Mi Mix 2, Pocofone F1 are good choices

We should add recent phones with strong penetrations on the market
low range, midrange and high range recent phones

1 Like

Xiaomi Mi8 agree :+1:

3 Likes

Hi

it would be great to have /e/ on redmi 4x (santoni)
Great devs work on it (see xda), just waiting /e/ rom !

1 Like

motorola moto z play, please!
i see that some moto devices are already supported. wouldn’t it be little effort to add this one? i am impatiently wating already since monthes. thx

Hi
Using linageos + microg (+ xposed with xprivacy/xprivacylua and fdroid) for years on several phones, I would suggest three best sellers (at least in France):

• Samsung S5. Official LOS 14, 15 soon 16 available, fully tested with microG for 2 years+
  • Samsung A5 2016. Unofficial LOS 14 and 15, and official 16 nearly available. MicroG fully tested
  • Moto G 2015. Official LOS 14 + microG fully tested for years as well.
    Keep up with the good work, e team!
2 Likes

Samsung A3 2015- a33g: Oreo (Or Android One if it’s possible)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1-p5110: Oreo (Same as above)

Both are my devices.

1 Like

Please also add Redmi 6 A.

It would appear that we’re the only people who bought this phone.
I haven’t seen any love for this device, especially after lenovo/motorola announced they were dropping support for it…

Huawey Honor 6 line please.

Pls add oneplus 6, that would be grand

2 Likes

Plesse support sony xz1 compact.

2 Likes

Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite - daisy
Would be great

6 Likes

I would love to see /e on OnePlus 6T. I am from Australia and do prefer to lean away from mass produced corporate companies using my information against me. I am not on social media and really need an OS I would be happy to use. I am really looking forward to using /e on my OnePlus 6T.

1 Like

@patrick @GaelDuval @Manoj @alexis

Would not it be better to close this topic to open a new one with a new predefined phone list according to the possibilities of development?

On this subject, everyone will ask for the support of the phone he currently owns and therefore no consensus around a specific phone.

the subject allows to speak freely but in the end the answers are not listed and at the base this subject was to vote and speak on a specific list of phones.

3 Likes

Hi @lcjmle keeping the devices suggestions in one post makes it easy to track. The initial list was published months ago and from there this list kept growing.
We do keep a track of the devices users have been suggesting and based on the popular choices the new set of supported devices are selected.
On the question of everyone naming his / her device on the list…guess that is ok as long as they are popular choices and have multiple users suggesting it.
The only issue is where we have rare devices which are un - supported by Lineage - even then if someone is ready to build for that device we will be happy to support it.

1 Like