Problems with nextcloud shared link

Hi everyone!!
I have some problems with nextcloud link shared with me (the link is not from a murena account), I can’t watch the photos on a shared folder, the browser want to download the photos, I would like to see them directly on browser. Until the last time it happened to me it worked, now it doesn’t and I don’t understand why
I had try with browsers settings (Brave, Vivaldi, fennec, mull and eBrowser) but nothing. I think there is some OS setting who don’t let browser show the photo.
Someone have any idea?
thanks

ps. in this moment I can’t try the link on a PC

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

This is perhaps the tricky part!

One could set up a server to share photos, but they might not be browsed by most web browsers unless you set the server to be able_to_be_browsed.

Did something change “at the other end”?

Hi @aibd after your answer I tried to open the link on another device and I think you are right, or something has changed on the server or in the settings of the link that was sent to me. I hope for the second option.
Thank you

Could it be simply the file size of the photos is too large to be displayed? I know with ecloud it will not show photos above a surprisingly small file size.

Apparently the server side options have been changed, (like @aibd said in the first answer). They sent me a new link always nextcloud but from another provider and now I see them.
Thank you @aibd and @DelJen for answering