Restore previously bought app purchases (in-app upgrades)

Hi everyone,

before I moved over to e-os I spent a certain amount of money in Google’s PlayStore to purchase full versions in the particular apps themselves like

• FairEmail
  • WarnWetter

now these apps say the only way to restore the full functionality is to delete the app, log-in with the related account and download/install the app again - apparently Google manages that in the background - but it doesn’t seem to work with the App Lounge. Btw. I can download apps I paid directly in the Play Store without problems.

Any fixes known for this?
Thanks in advance!
Frank

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

1 Like

Hi,

1. Go to the app developper website, and download the .APK from there.
  2. if it is not possible, you can try “phonesky” witch is a pached gogol play store, running without gogol play services installed but microG, and support paid apps.
2 Likes

I just had the chance to give it a try. phonesky was new to me and turned to become a relevant adress for me, however it or getting the APK from the developer directly wouldn’t solve my problem, as the in-app purchase/upgrade acts like a switch the app. Unfortunately, there is no demo and another full version app next to it.

1 Like

Ran into the same trouble here for some very important (to me) apps, unfortunately.