S7 and Easy installer

Hello
I used Easy installer with my Samsung S7, everything worked well. Really it’s very simple. Well done!
Only one thing, why does it install Nougat and not Oreo by default?
Is it possible to have a choice?

This could be because the easy-installer points at the stable builds which are still on Nougat. Once they have been upgraded to Oreo the installer will point accordingly.
BTW we are in the french language section :slight_smile:

Oups! je n’avais pas fait attention que je me trouvais dans la section Francaise!
Voici la trduction de mon poste :
Bonjour
J’ai utilisé Easy installer avec mon Samsung S7, tout a bien fonctionné. C’est vraiment très simple. Bien joué !
Une seule chose, pourquoi installe-t-il Nougat et pas Oreo par défaut ?
Est-il possible d’avoir le choix ?

@Manoj
Merci pour la réponse. Avez vous une idées de quand Oreo sera considéré Stable ? Y aura-t-il une information à ce sujet lorsque Easy installer installera Oreo? Actuellement dans le tableau des choix de téléphone il est pourtant bien noté S7 Oreo, ce qui est trompeur.

Thank you for the answer. Do you have any idea when Oreo will be considered stable? Will there be any information about this when Easy installer installs Oreo? Currently in the phone choice table it is rated S7 Oreo, which is misleading.

The Documentation where you find the supported device list points at the dev builds. We released the Oreo builds for the S7 a couple of weeks back.
The dev build after 1-2 weeks makes it to the stable channel.