Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000)

I have a marvelous Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000). I could give it a better second life with /e/ if I would have a ROM available for it.
If you are interested in someone to build it for this device please comment this entrance.

Unless one of the members in here can build an unofficial version of /e/ for you, I don’t like the chances for official /e/ as its been discontinued by LineageOS.

Hello. I supposed that, but just in case someone was thinking
about it I wanted to encourage that person to do it. I know is
difficult.

Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

Maybe @Unknown can help, he has made many unofficial roms for devices not officially supported

Worst case you could still use LineageOS with MicroG v14.1 which is the latest one built by lineage.microg.org available here: https://download.lineage.microg.org/
Galaxy Note 10.1 WiFi+LTE (2014) codename: ‘lt03lte’
Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi Only (2014) codename: ‘n1awifi’

I think those ones ate for other models, not for the GT-N8000. But thank you.

Yeah sorry my bad, I didn’t realise at first yours is the 2012 model (codename: p4noterf). Those are for the 2014, P600/P601/P605 models.

Thank you very much. But all those builds appear to be for the 2014 model, aren’t them?

Hi,

I was thinking about to build /e/ for our N80XX devices,
I’m contributing LineageOS 14.1, LineageOS 16.0, Resurrection Remix,
Slim7 for them.
So maybe I wil start this project after LineageOS 17.1.

2 Likes

That would be sweet!

I know you from over at XDA! :smiley:

1 Like

It would be nice to answere in this thread, if you want /e/,
if there is enough demand, I will build it.

1 Like

Here you can find the first test versions:

2 Likes

With the provided Pie-Version it is unfortunately impossible to add restricted user accounts (like on other /e/ OS Tablet Versions).
It would be great, if you could add this important feature…

Thank you very much. Your answer was very useful.