Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (I9305) : IMEI perdu / lost

Bonjour / Hello (English version at the end of the french part)

j’essaie d’installer e/ sur un Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE équipé de la dernière ROM stock fournie par Samsung (Android 4.4.4) en suivant les explications fournies.

Aucun problème pour installer TWRP (à ce propos, j’ai utilisé la version 3.0.2 car la dernière version 3.3.1 refuse l’installation de e/.).

Pas de problème non plus pour installer le fichier zip de e/ depuis TWRP, à part deux messages en rouge à la fin de l’installation : E:unknown command [log].

Le problème vient après le redémarrage du téléphone : les numéros IMEI et IMEI SV sont inconnus ainsi que la base de bande.
J’ai cherché et essayé plein de solutions trouvées sur internet, sans succès.
Le numéro IMEI n’est pas effacé car il revient en réinstallant la ROM stock.
Même problème avec LineageOS 14 (d’où est issu e/ si j’ai bien compris) mais pas avec LineageOS 13.

Ça fonctionne avec un Galaxy S3 (I9300).

Si quelqu’un a réussi à retrouver l’IMEI, je suis preneur du mode opératoire ! :blush:

English version

I am trying to install e/ on a Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE equipped with the latest ROM stock provided by Samsung (Android 4.4.4) following the explanations provided.

No problem to install TWRP (in this regard, I used the version 3.0.2 because the last version 3.3.1 refuses the installation of e/.).

No problem either to install the e/ zip file with TWRP, except two messages in red at the end of the installation: E: unknown command [log].

The problem comes after restarting the phone: the IMEI and IMEI SV numbers are unknown as well as the baseband.
I searched and tried many solutions found on the internet, without success.
The IMEI number is not cleared because it comes back by reinstalling the ROM stock.
Same problem with LineageOS 14 (from which is derived e/ if I understood correctly) but not with LineageOS 13.

It works with a Galaxy S3 (I9300).

If someone has managed to find the IMEI, I am very interested ! :blush:

Hello, I just know how to spoof an IMEI (I change my IMEI to a random one regulary), so I guess with that method you might be able to change/restore it.

It requires root access (with Magisk for instance), Xposed and an app : IMEI Changer.