[SOLVED] Still having problems with installing /e on my leeco le 2

Hm, still not sure “where to go”…

I have a folder “Android” that contains a folder “Sdk” and that contains nine more folders named “build-tools”, “emulator”, “patcher”, “platforms”, “platform-tools”, “skins”, “sources”, “system-images” and “tools”.

I copied the files from the folder “platform-tools” into the folder “home” so the path would be

$ adb sideload /home/scheff/e-0.7-n-20222154379-dev-s2-zip

Error, “no such file or directory”…

So then I copied the /e Image into the folder “platform-tools” and changed the path to

$ adb sideload /home/scheff/Android/Sdk/platform-tools/e-0.7-n20222154379-dev-s2-zip

Error, “no such file or Directory”…

Any more suggestions?

Yes, the file is not there. So be sure you have the correct path:
find -iname e-0.7-n-20222154379-dev-s2-zip 2>/dev/null
Now the full path must return otherwise the file is not there or you have the wrong filename.
If the full path is found, use that in your sideload command.

Hi andrelam!

I followed your advice and got a “empty” answer:

[scheff@scheff-pc ~]$ find -iname e-0.7-n-20222154379-dev-s2-zip 2>/dev/null
[scheff@scheff-pc ~]$

But I did download the /e image? The file is definitely in the /home directory and I did not change its name…

WHOA, wait a minute!!!

When I follow the link to the Download from the install instruction page the image is named

e-0.7-n-2020021541379-dev-s2.zip

Where do you get your file (e-0.7-n-20222…) from?!

Installation alternative WinTeam TWRP

1. Download the file → e-0.7-n-2020021541379-dev-s2.zip with your Arch Linux Notebook

2. Boot into TWRP Recovery

3. Copy the file → e-0.7-n-2020021541379-dev-s2.zip into the Internal Storage of the LeEco Le 2 X527.

4. Now tap “Install” and select the file 0.7-n-20222154379-dev-s2-zip from the Internal Storage

5. If TWRP message … done … tap “Dalvik / Art Cache” swiping appears and the system is rebooted and initialized.

That should be it then!

Download /e/ for s2 * dev (nougat)

Hi archje,

where is the file e-0.7-n-20222154379-dev-s2-zip from? It’s not from the Download page…

I copied the name from your own post :grinning:

OOOPS

Shame on me… :flushed:

Just find the correct filename and everything should be file.

Consider it done… :wink:

Could you please change the post headline with [SOLVED]

Thank you.

TADAAAHHH!!!

Now I’m after a lot of time, blood, sweat, tears and curses an official user of the /e custom ROM!!!

I apologize for the many stupid and stubborn questions to the community and thank you all for your patience and support!

You’re the best team around!!! :facepunch: :clap::boom:

Could you please change the post headline with [SOLVED]

How do I do this?

Go to the top of your post. In the title bar, on the far right is a icon “Pencil”. This simplifies “edit”.

Now you can insert the word [SOLVED] at the beginning of the title bar.

Finally, click the blue button [ ✓ ] on the very left. That’s it.

Sotty archje, when I tap on “my” pencil I get a pop-up showing me the history of my post. No edit of the headline/title possible…

A wordless example in 3 steps …

https://ecloud.global/s/ckXbWQnRWsXeHYm

Another sorry, but I don’t have a pencil on the right side of the header of my post. The one and only pencil is on the right side of my 1st input:

I’ve run out of ideas …

May I please ask you to contact our community leader @Manoj via PM message

No problem, I do so. Thanks!

You’re missing the search path :
find / -iname e-0.7-n-20222154379-dev-s2-zip 2>/dev/null