Tasks and posteo

Since yesterday I have a Edge 7 with /e/. All looks fine and I have only 1 problem.
Since years I Work with posteo in the same way. So I have installed DAVx5 for synchronisation.
It is running for adresses and calendar but not for my tasks. DAVx5 required the installation of open tasks, but I think the default app of /e/ is open tasks.

In open tasks is only my account from e.email. How I can get an additional account posteo in open tasks?

Is it necessary to install DAVx5? I believe the default synchronisation tool of /e7 is DAVx5.
Is it possible to use the default tool for posteo?

You can add under ‘settings’ / accounts / Webdav as much accounts as you want

Under accounts I have 5 accounts:
/e/
/e/ Address book
DAVx5
DAVx5-Adressbook
OpenKeychain

OpenKeychain is inactive in the moment

Go to add account and than you will see webdav

Thank you for your fantastic help. I have removed DAVx5 and synchronize only with WebDAV.

Any last question: In the standard calendar are the appointments backround colour “light gree” with “white” characters. Is there any chance to change to more contrast for better reading?

Sorry, don’t know, because don’t using the default apps ;(

Do you have checked the settings, left top site? There you can change all

Sorry, but I use the default calendar app with this colour combination. For posteo calendar it is “light grey” backround for e.email calendar “green”. I could not find any possibility to change this colours.

Oh, you are talking about appointments color. Let me check

Thank you for your help. All the other apps running fine after only 1 day .

Sorry, don’t find anything to change the calender color. I thought you can change over ecloud calender color, but there is a bug and you can’t change it

thank you regardless