Teracube Brand New 0.20 build bug and other issues

Teracube 2e brand new out of the box here and freshly updated to the last 0.20 build 20211215 151799 and few bugs…

Camera apps freeze and hang the device like a frozen brick lol I have to reboot and install another apps (OpenCamera)

Maps Magic close itself and show me “insufficient memory” the first time I try to use it … woooo

Yesterday I lost the network mean WiFi + 4G I see it full like working but I have no network I have to reboot the device to retrieve it …

Maps app seems to have issues on many devices at a new install. Your issue seems different at first sight - maybe it is linked? I have found it often improves after spending time outdoors, perhaps switching mobile data on and off, also perhaps switching (out of doors) into a wifi network; my aim being to try to ‘force’ the use of GPS and force a correlation between the various location tools within the device. Maps : Problem geolocating oneself on map after fresh install (#4150) · Issues · e / Backlog · GitLab

Camera app issues are also reported on #Teracube

There is another problem with weather widget which is a true garbage but we can not delete it …

We can not change the icon form too, to round or anything else other, the setting is there but useless…

About the network I fixed the issue with another DNS than 9999… I use 1.1.1.1 instead and I did not lost network for now. but when I check on 1.0.0.1/help I’m not connected DoT so another setting useless…

Its frustrating that we buy a degoogled phone to be free and the settings of some tweak are not …

Is this using the new “2nd batch” of the 2e?

When preparing to flash my brand new 2e, I found a post new at Teracube warning “(eOS) installation instructions do not work on the 2nd batch yet”
https://community.myteracube.com/t/important-read-before-flashing-difference-between-the-new-2022-batch-vs-2021-batch-of-teracube-2e/3293

Hi
No my teracube 2e is 1st batch and I bought it from e.foundation where /e/OS was already preinstalled
The camera apps is well know to crash on /e/OS and its recommended to install OpenCamera and the issue with Maps Magic happens when you did not install your cellular Sim before using it…
About the lost network I don’t know since I change the DNS for 1.1.1.1 the problem did not happens anymore
Your info is interesting I did not know that there is 2 Teracube 2e batch …