Unable to unlock the bootloader

I am trying to unlock the bootloader and I have the code for for it. Unfortunately when I decide to allow the bootloader to be unlocked on the FP3 it ask for the pin and then normaly the code that I got from the FP site. Well never ask for the code and I can not unlock it and it is connected to the internet.

I follow this:
Warning : Keep in mind that unlocking the bootloader will delete the data on your phone, so make a backup first if necessary.

1. Enable developper options in Settings > About phone > Build number, tap on it 7 times
  2. Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Developper options > OEM unlocking and enable it. This will require you to input your pin / code / pattern.
  3. Connect your FP3 with a USB-C cable to your computer, and enable USB debugging in the phone developper options. Authorize the connection to the computer in the popup that appears.
  4. Open a command window in your platform-tools directory, and check that your phone is detected with the command adb devices. If you are using Windows, adding ./ at the start your commands might be necessary for it to work. It would look like ./adb devices
  5. If your FP3 is on, use the command adb reboot bootloader to put it in fastboot mode. If it is off, another way is to press the power and volume - buttons
  6. Unlock the bootloader with the command fastboot flashing unlock. Now, when in Fastboot Mode, your phone should display in red on the last text line DEVICE STATE - unlocked.

You can now flash the original Fairphone OS. However, before you do this, may I suggest you try doing a clean flash of /e/ ? This might solve the problem, if it isn’t hardware-related.

It did not unlock the device and this NEVER happens
Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Developper options > OEM unlocking and enable it. This will require you to input your pin / code / pattern, it ask for the code but never follows up with the code that I had to get