[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] /e/ for LG G3 Intnl (d855) - Pie UNOFFICIAL Build!

I thank you for be so kind, but can assure you that /e/ official developers and manteiners all are very professional and are giving the maximum effort on making /e/ a great OS.

It’s true that sometimes the numbers of things to be done is too high and something obviously can goes wrong.

I’ve apreciated many times their great work on Telegram community support channel: without them not of all this exist.

On the same way, I see your great work on this forum, greater than the few I’m making.
Thank you for support.
Stay safe and… deGoogled! :wink:

Except for a few things, sometimes with serious consequences, I’m very satisfied with the professional work of the official developers and programmers. I’m well aware that a well-functioning OS requires a lot of know-how, hard work and a lot of time. That’s why I try to win new /e/enthusiasts with my means and support everyone who accepts my help very gladly.

The fact that not everything always runs smoothly at /e/ is, in my opinion, solely due to the manpower, which is not sufficient for the various tasks. For example, not every /e/ device has its own maintainer, as is the case with LineageOS Project. Some things fall by the wayside in the long run.

Nevertheless, I would like to do without the /e/volution and stay on the ball.

Stay safe and… deGoogled

As described here, LG G2 and LG G3 will be officially supported on PIE by /e/.

No needs for more UNOFFICIAL builds! :+1: :+1:

Will follow with my PIE builds for lenovo kuntao.

Closing topic on original authors request