[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] /e/ on my LG G2 - Pie UNOFFICIAL Build!

Waiting for official release, it’s possible to build tour own pie for LG G2!

Simply follow the @Manoj guide on [HOWTO] An unofficial / e / ROM built with Docker – in pictures

And start using the command:

sudo docker run \
-v “/srv/e/src:/srv/src:delegated” \
-v “/srv/e/zips:/srv/zips:delegated” \
-v “/srv/e/logs:/srv/logs:delegated” \
-v “/srv/e/ccache:/srv/ccache:delegated” \
-e “BRANCH_NAME=v1-pie” \
-e “DEVICE_LIST=d802” \
-e “CUSTOM_PACKAGES=‘MuPDF GmsCore GsfProxy FakeStore com.google.android.maps.jar Mail BlissLauncher BlissIconPack MozillaNlpBackend OpenWeatherMapWeatherProvider AccountManager MagicEarth OpenCamera eDrive Weather Notes Tasks NominatimNlpBackend Light DroidGuard OpenKeychain Message Browser BrowserWebView Apps LibreOfficeViewer’” \
-e “SIGNATURE_SPOOFING=restricted” \
-e “OTA_URL=https://ota.ecloud.global/api” \
-e “REPO=https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/os/android.git” \
registry.gitlab.e.foundation:5000/e/os/docker-lineage-cicd:latest

…and as result:

2 Likes

This is an UNOFFICIAL build, as described here

I share this experimental build hoping that someone want enjoy it, but installation it’s at your own total risk and I can’t give you support…
The ROM is installed on my LG G2 (d802) and runs apparently without problems.

For install, you can follow the instructions reported on the wiki for the official /e/ release.

Here is the Link of my Docker Build (updated 21/09/2019)
with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (always better verify if the downloaded file is good! :wink::wink:)

Install, test, report… Enjoy it!:smile::smile:

1 Like

Here is the Link of my Docker Build (updated 29/09/2019)
with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (always better verify if the downloaded file is good! :wink::wink:)

Succesfully installed on my phone

New update (09/11/2019 PIE) up and running on my LG-G2 Intnl (d802) without known problems.

Device specific changes from 09/11/2019 update included: see here
For generic LOS changes included, please refer to This LOS link.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( updated 09/11/2019 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

Remember that this is to be considered as an UNOFFICIAL build, so installation it’s at your own total risk and I can’t give you support…
Due to the fact this is an UNOFFICIAL Build (see here ), OTA Updates are not active, so follow this thread for updates…
Also you are encouraged to build from yourself: let’s search the forum to the word “Docker” and see how easy it is! (support on Telegram community channel)

1 Like

New update (23/11/2019 PIE) up and running on my LG-G2 Intnl (d802) without known problems.

For device specific changes included: see here

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( updated 23/11/2019 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

Remember that this is to be considered as an UNOFFICIAL build, so installation it’s at your own total risk and I can’t give you support…
Due to the fact this is an UNOFFICIAL Build (see here ), OTA Updates are not active, so follow this thread for updates…
Also you are encouraged to build from yourself: let’s search the forum to the word “Docker” and see how easy it is! (support on Telegram community channel)

1 Like

New update (19/12/2019 PIE) up and running on my LG-G2 Intnl (d802) without known problems.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( updated 19/12/2019 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

New update (08/02/2020 PIE) up and running on my LG-G2 Intnl (d802) without known problems.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( updated 08/02/2020 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

1 Like

New update (23/02/2020 /e/ PIE) up and running on my LG-G2 Intnl (d802) without known problems.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( /e/ updated 23/02/2020 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

New update (30/04/2020 /e/ version 0.9 PIE) up and running on my LG-G2 Intnl (d802) without known problems.

Here is the Download Link of my Docker Build ( /e/ version 0.9 PIE updated 30/04/2020 ) with it’s md5sum and sha256sum (Verify the integrity of the downloaded file before install! :wink:)

Closing topic on original authors request