Please Note: This is an Untested build. Please try at your own risk.
I made an update for this device, enjoy :
Don’t forget to backup and share your experience, thanks
Hi and a big thank you ! I installed this ROM to a stock LG G3s (LG-D722), which apparently has the
It was quite a PITA ; I had to do the following :
- Make sure the phone runs Android 4.4.2 (if it runs 5.x, you may have to downgrade it first) in order to root it
- Find a Windows PC to run the rooting tool : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-lg-one-click-root-root-lg-firmwares-kitkat-lollipop.3056951/
- Patch the bootloader following these instructions and file : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/lg-g3s-beat-d722-d724-f470-twrp-sonybravia3-firmware.2945283/page-16#post-60543484
- Install TWRP 3.2.1 using the LineageOS installation guide : https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/jagnm/install
- Install your latest ROM from within TWRP (NOT via
After using it for a few hours though, the phone would display “The user interface has stopped working” at boot, and I had to wipe
/data from within TWRP and flash the ROM to make it usable again. No idea why ; I may just have lucked out.
Well… “The user interface has stopped working” is back again, after switching the phone off then on. Wipe cache and Dalvik/ART cache did nothing.
/data which would of course be disastrous for the user, is there anything I can do ?
Here’s a logcat of the boot : https://ecloud.global/s/teS3Jo7ofNoBCF9
It seems to loop around here :
02-23 14:58:08.253 700 700 E System : ************ Failure starting system services with many permission errors before.