[UnOfficial Build] Q | Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 series | MIATOLL (curtana, joyeuse, excalibur, gram)

Instructions:

• Download the latest build
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Wipe cache/dalvik and format data
  • Flash the latest build
  • Reboot

Downloads:

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader

Version Information

Created : 2021-03-24
Last Updated : 2021-04-08

If you are satisfy by my work and want an “OFFICIAL” support for our phone, leave a comment.
More people = more chance to have it.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

2 Likes

thanks a lots for the build …

i will be able to unlock my redmi note 9 pro in 3hours, is there any step by step tutorial, for installing LOS 18.1 ?
thanks a lots

…for installing LOS ? why ? :thinking:
Is a forum for /e/, not for other distribution.

But I can suggest you to look xiaomitool.
For installing my /e/ ROM I use the TWRP installed by this tools.

Thank a lot sir!
Could you please add to the post some screenshots with abilities of your build? I understand they’re the same as for eOS but I’m interested in specific features (now I’ve Joyeuse).

Hi there is no specific features. It’s a eOS stock port for miatoll devices.
But now I’m looking for using ANX camera…but it will probably never be include in this ROM

1 Like

I am wondering is there any notable things that aren’t working on the redmi note 9s

Hey, @CorentinR Can I share this rom link to official telegram group so that lots of user can use it, and we can have official build? We really need this ROM for everyone

48 Mpx (“software mod” from MIUI cam) don’t work.
But with OpenCamera all rear/front camera works separately.
Still at the same step with ANX… can’t get it work.

Of course you can. I’m on /e/ Community support…Is not this one ?

I wonder, have you made any process with this method, which I was thinking of trying with Redmi Note 9 (merlin)?

its not too hard, you first need to copy the xml files from /system/vendor/etc/device-features/ from your stock MIUI rom to /sdcard/.ANXCamera/features/
Next you need to find a supported device that is as similar as possible, similar cam resolution, similar amount of cams and similar cam functions. You copy the cheatcodes of this device from /sdcard/.ANXCamera/cheatcodes/cheatcodes.json, edit them to your device and paste them back into the file. Then you just use ANXCamera Pro from play store and en/disable features through trial and error until it works. /quote ANX ,Telegram.

1 Like

I have been using this ROM for 4 weeks or so and as far as I can tell, it’s flawless.
Great job Corentin!

1 Like

I want to share here @https://t.me/pocom2proofficial

Through OrangrFox recovery can be installed? For gram device

It should work. I have only curtuna device (Redmi Note 9s).

Mind blowing, I have installed the package in which miatol is mentioned, will not have and problems if I install the latest package in which Currana is mentioned, Right?

Try this TWRP

I definitely loved your effort to build this rom, but It seems Banking app doesn’t work, Any workaround on this?

good job guys keep going