[UnOfficial Build] Q & R | Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 series | MIATOLL (curtana, joyeuse, excalibur, gram)

Thank you for the build. I have just flashed PixelPlusUI on my Joyeuse Device with Android 11 but I would prefer an ungoogled ROM. Will this ROM be further maintained? Do you plan to create a version for Android 11?

Hi,
Yes this ROM still maintained and working on making it OFFICIAL.
For R/Android 11 version, I will work on it when /e/ developer team share R sources.

2 Likes

No need to wait! They can be accessed using the v0.1-r tag in your builds

I cant see v0.1-r branch in gitlab release.
when I run docker build I have
>> [Sun Aug 15 08:30:34 UTC 2021] Building branch v0.1-r is not (yet) suppported

My mistake - sorry! I took seriously something said in the ROM Maintainers telegram channel that was meant as a joke.Either that, or the branch is private at the moment.

Sorry to have wasted your time

@CorentinR how can I inform you if I find some ui bugs?

Is this the thing you are talking about?

I think you can return bug here.

New build is available v0.18.2-q

Thank you very much, I will try it, I currently have android 11 installed in the room I am running, will I have any problems with android 10?

@oscarnu,
is your device run Stock Android 11 or custom android R ?

If stock Android 11 is installed, I think you just have to flash an appropriate vendor image ( from stock android 10 ARI29 sdk.29, no matter the bootloader )

Like the easy-insraller do for installing the stable oreo branch build on a Android 10 updated galaxy s9,
the system.IMG android version mustnā€™t be older than the vendor.IMG android version.

I donā€™t know. I suggest you to make full phone backup before following install instructions.

This is a Android 10 /e/ ā€œSTOCKā€ ROM.
For now I use those sources:

since 0.18 Iā€™ve Bluetooth issue with car connection and some ā€œglitchā€ audio at music startā€¦
If you want last without know bug use 0.17 in archive folder.

Hi @CorentinR , I appreciate your effort for making e os support possible to redmi note 9. I have a small question can i use this package to install on redmi 9 power device.

Thank you, Uday

I donā€™t think it will work. What is redmi 9 ā€œpower bankā€ ?

A few days ago Iā€™ve been testing this room and the truth is that it works very well, without reboots, the camera works perfect, navigation with the gps impeccable.
I am anxiously awaiting the September update and that at some point update to android 11.
Thanks to the developers.

Hi @CorentinR Redmi 9 Power is a Xiaomi Redmi phone. only available in India.

After verification with gsmarena, itā€™s not the same device at allā€¦
If you could find your codename and lineageOS port for your device. You should able to find existing sources trees on github. After what, I could help you to build a /e/ROM for this device.

According to Google list, may be ā€œlimeā€ ā€¦

Some info : https://www.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-kernel-source-redmi-9-prime-redmi-note-9-4g-redmi-9-power-mi-10t-lite-redmi-note-9-pro-5g/

In a command windows/terminal type this:

$ adb shell getprop ro.product.device