Unofficial /e/ OS - Android S/12 - Xiaomi redmi note 10 pro **sweet**

Another S/Android 12 build for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10pro - sweet

A big thanks to pulkit077, whose sources have premitted me to assemble this rom.

- Please make sure you use the latest twrp version, 3.7.0-a12.0 to flash the ROM.
- It is recommended to clean flash, for this device with dynamic partitioning, that means flash the rom and then format data.
- If you are coming from a different vendor version please make sure to flash miui vendor first, accordingly to your region.
- If you are coming from a different Android version make sure to rollback to android 12 firmware.

I have tested this rom the past 2 weeks myself and am happy about feedback or to assisst if needed.

Find the rom file here

Enjoy /e/ on the Xiaomi Redmi note 10pro

8 Likes

hey bro why dont u add this rom to telegram note 10 pro updates group
if u will give me permission can i create a post and share it so that those who are intrested in it can flash it.

1 Like

and there is a bug with bliss launcher (keeps resetting)
and internet connection isn’t stable
if its issue from my side i will let u know
i will flash it again to address this problem

1 Like

About the bugs you are facing, i am not using bliss launcher so i can neither confirm nor deny that.
The internet on the other hand has been rocksolid for me also whilst traveling through multiple EU countries. Maybe try starting from ground zero and reflash some firmware?
Also a friend of mine, having the same phone, has not reported any of the described bugs.
If nothing else works, can you provide logs?

About it being posted in the update group, yeah you may go ahead, if anyone is interested in this ROM. So far i have not seen a big interest in anything alike outside of the /e/ communities.

Just please if you do forward a post there, let me read through before :slight_smile:

1 Like

for bugs i reflashed the rom and now will check again
ok bro i will create post
before uploading it to updates channel i will share it with u

2 Likes

I also forwarded the post to ur telegram id

1 Like

Hey,
thanks for creating this rom, it works like a charm the past few days.
I have just one small question, is it save to re-lock the bootloader while running /e/ on a Note 10 pro?
Prior to this i had it working with a LineageOS 19 Rom via “fastboot flashing lock”.
Having to setup the whole phone again would be no problem but a bricked device doesnt sound so appealing

1 Like

I have not attempted a relock of the bootloader on this device but also would not dare to do so. And advice you not to try so.

1 Like

@Chimpthepimp

Hi Jannes,

thanks for sharing this excellent ROM!

I would highly appreciate if it would get an update to Android 13 … or even better … if it would become official one day.

2 Likes

Is there a way to update this ROM? Officail ROM get some updates already…

1 Like

Can u give me ur device trees u have used to build this rom

1 Like

As stated in the initial post i usee pulkit077’s sources…

1 Like

What I wonder , will there be a new version /e/ for the Redmi note 10 pro,
And it remains a shame that /e/ continue to lag behind developments .

1 Like

As the 13 sources for e are not yet finished, my build attempts have failed so far. And i won t be available for the next 3 months. Except for cloudbuild attempts.

1 Like

Thanks, I’m running this now.

1 Like

Any updates or progress on this?

1 Like

Hi, where is it? Please give me a link

Hello, I would like to install /e/os on my Xiaomi redmi Note 10 Pro ( M2101K6G). But first I would like some information before installing OS.

First of all, to unlock the bootloader, I click on the link in the tutorial etc… but when I run the Mi unlock application it displays “Current version: 6.5.224.28 New version : 7.6.72743”. But I can’t find a link for a new version. Is it a problem if the software is not up to date to disable the bootloader?

Secondly, in relation to the command “adb sideload downloaded_file_name.zip”. Do we agree that currently it’s the “e-1.21-t-20240326389105-dev-sweet.zip” file?

Thanks for your reply ^^