Update from 0.18 for Samsung Tab6 Lite (gta4xlwifi)

Hi everyone,
is there a update OTA planed for the Samsung Tab 6 Lite that is installed with 0.18?

best regards

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Surely yes, be patient,
your device is recently supported since its first build two months ago,
the new one must come soon now …

2 Likes

From here Install /e/ on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (Wi-Fi) - “gta4xlwifi”

You check here /e/ image ROM download

Edit: So it looks like 0.18 is what is on offer today.yes, but you have not fully confirmed your device.

3 Likes

I have the SM-P610 Samsung Galaxy Tab6 Lite

OTA or as a image, that must be installed by hand?

I recently installed the eOS on the Tab 6. Thank you to the devs!! Maybe I just missed it or something but is there a way to delete or change the programs that have icons on the task bar? In settings I found where you can enable and disable the task bar, but so far I haven’t figured out how to change the programs that are pinned to it.

Thanks!

James

Do you mean the status bar at the top of the screen, which contains notification icons on the left, and system icons on the right? If so you can change which system icons appear in Settings | System | Status bar

I think your question is about the fact that Bliss the default launcher is not optimised well for tablets. I gave a similar answer here

1 Like

@aibd thank you for your reply! I read your post and you are correct about identifying the issue. I am currently using Nexus Launcher and it also restricts the icons that are displayed on the task bar. By default it has email, calendar, gallery, browser and camera. I will try some other launchers to see if it allows me to remove those programs.

Thanks!

James

Thanks for your reply. I’m referring to the bar at the bottom of the screen. If you want to know more follow @aibd’s link below.

Thanks!

James