List from previous weeks that got cleared on Monday 15 Feb
These devices are live and images available on the Documentation site

Week 5
New Devices : ginkgo kirin mermaid voyager discovery z3c
Upgrades: pioneer gemini natrium polaris

Week 6

New: evert payton griffin nash dream2lte
Upgrades : None of the builds were successful

• The team has identified the reason for the crash. Basically a mismatch between the device manifest from LOS / Custom ROM’s git hub site and the version available on the /e/ build server
  • Those device builds will be released by end of Feb . first week of March as part of v0.15

Week 7 Devices

New Devices coming with Android Q

• Asus Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL) (I01WD)
  • Razer Phone (cheryl)
  • HTC One (M8) Dual SIM (m8d) …build failed

Upgraded devices

to Android Q

• LeEco Le Max2 (x2)

• LG G3 (International) (d855)

• LG G5 (International) (h850)

• LG G2 (International) (d802)

• Wingtech Redmi 2 (wt88047) …build failed

• Samsung SIII Neo Sony Camera (s3ve3gxx) …build failed

• Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (a5y17lte) …build failed

• Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 (a7y17lte) …build failed

• Last weeks builds had failed on multiple devices …I will be updating how these builds progress. Also need to check if the fix has been merged into the build infra

17 Feb

• The build for this set of devices will be started today once the team is in office. Will update as to which of these devices will be added or upgraded
  • The issue with the default dialer crashing on Q builds is getting investigated . Hope to have a resolution ASAP

19 Feb
This is the final list of devices coming out

New devices

• Android Q
    • Asus Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL) (I01WD)
    • Razer Phone (cheryl)

Upgraded devices

• to Android Q
    • LeEco Le Max2 (x2)
    • LG G3 (International) (d855)
    • LG G5 (International) (h850)
    • LG G2 (International) (d802)
  • The rest of the builds failed. We will combine all the builds that failed over the last couple of weeks and release them as part of the v0.15 release. Which is due for end of Feb or first week of March. May get delayed depending on the testing for v0.15. The start of testing needs to be scheduled.
  • For these devices the build and documentation has been done. Have asked the team that does the communication to send out the messages. If that does not happen today I will be releasing these builds.
    Update
    The revised set of devices as mentioned here has been released. So finally we are on track with week 7 releases :slight_smile:
  • As mentioned the next important activity would be the start of the next sprint testing cycle for v0.15…Will be updating on it and sharing what will be in 0.15 through these posts.

What to expect in v0.15

• A sizable number of bug fixes are coming in as part of v0.15
  • This will include builds for all the devices where the upgrade failed as part of these weekly updates.
  • We expect to start the testing of v015 early next week.

As always I will be sharing details of what will be tested and share a progress report of the testing through these weekly posts.

Stay tuned.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

7 Likes

/e/ OS Version Upgrade
Manually upgrade taimen to q
Download Upgrade Build for the taimen here dev (q)

/e/ ROM latest dev build downloads

Please check MD5sum or SHA256sum after download.

Release notes available here.

e-0.14-o-2021012798648-dev-taimen.zip [MD5 | SHA256]
e-0.13-o-2020120989191-dev-taimen.zip [MD5 | SHA256]
e-0.12-o-2020100176269-dev-taimen.zip [MD5 | SHA256]
e-0.11-o-2020082970470-dev-taimen.zip [MD5 | SHA256]
e-0.10-o-2020080766690-dev-taimen.zip [MD5 | SHA256]

Installation and build instructions can be found at our /e/ Documentation
2018, 2019, 2020 - e Foundation

taimen_16022021

Please arrange to release the download links for /e/ OS ‘Q’. Currently only the 'O’reo ROMs are shown.

Thanks for pointing this out. The taimen Q build failed. The documentation has been corrected.

Oh, thanks for the correction. So it wasn’t worth the wait. That’s too bad though.

I had already prepared everything for the /e/installation, which means I had replaced GrapheneOS 11 2/2021 with Stock Android 10.0.0 8/2020.

Well, then back to GrapheneOS 11 with Verified Boot and Locked Bootloader.

1 Like

Hello @Manoj
Is there any news about the terminals that failed in week 6?
bacon , hlte, m8, a3xelte, a5xelte, s3ve3gds, s3vegjv

Thank you in advance

We will be releasing all the devices for which the build failed by end of this month or in first week of March as part of v0.15.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.