Why after system reboot Net Monitor app shows connection to " server-13-35-126-123.sfo5.r.cloudfront.net "?

Just curious why and who is this connection: server-13-35-126-123.sfo5.r.cloudfront.net

Device: Pixel “Sailfish”

Thank you for your kind assistance

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

What apps do you have installed ? Any one via aurora ?

What is aurora? is it a app store/site?

You have search engines at your disposal. Cloudfront is Amazon storage. You’ll have to figure out what app or function uses their services.

This /e/ OS does seem to attract some less-than-super-techie folk (which I thought was one of this project’s goals).

I am only moderately techie, I apologize.

Thank you for your kindness and information.

Oh no. I didn’t know either. I searched for cloudfront. Then I pasted that server address for any extra info if there was any.
No techie here.

However, if you have a terminal on your phone you can use a command called netstat that might show something. Even a more user friendly app that does similar.

Thanks again for you help. I think I found which app…

By the way: Aurora is an Appwith which you can download apps from PlayStore Anonymus. You can download Aurora from F-droid. F-droid is a AppsStore for free Apps which doesn’t have trackers. F-droid you can downlad fom Website

And when you have f-droid installed, you can download ClassyShark App. With ClassyShark you can check all your app for trackers.

Thank you for all the kind information. Nice to know.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.