Xiaomi, faut-il rebloquer le bootloader

Bonjour
English verion bellow :wink:

Je viens d’installer avec succès /e/OS sur mon nouvel appareil MI10T lite (Gauguin).
Sur mon précédent j’avais galéré pour faire fonctionner l’appli Ma Banque du Crédit Agricole.

Ici, c’est la même chose, l’appli détecte le téléphone comme rooté.

Le test SafetyNet indique: “Attention : CTS profile does not match Bootloader is not locked”
y-a-t-il un risque à reverrouiller le bootloader ? si aucun risque, comment faire ?

Merci par avance

Hello

I have just successfully installed /e/OS on my new MI10T lite device (Gauguin).
On my previous one, I had a hard time to make the application My Bank from Crédit Agricole work.

Here, it’s the same thing, the app detects the phone as rooted.
The SafetyNet test says: “Warning: CTS profile does not match Bootloader is not locked”.

Is there any risk to re-lock the bootloader ? if no risk, how to do ?

Thanks

Je viens de voir ce post: https://community.e.foundation/t/ma-banque-your-device-is-rooted-safetynet/44693/3
Même si j’ai pas tout compris, je vais essayer de m’en servir

Bonjour
En m’inspirant du lien ci-dessus, j’ai réussi à faire fonctionner l’appli Ma Banque du crédit Agricole sur /e/os 1.8.1-s
Pas besoin de Magisk!
Donc voilà en français la marche à suivre.
1) Dans Paramètres>Système> Options pour développeurs
activer Débogage rooté

2) Dans le terminal ou l’invite de commande vérifier que le téléphone est visible avec ADB
adb devices

3) Ensuite passer en root avec adb root

4) Récupération en local du fichier build.prop
adb pull /system/build.prop /home/YOURHOME

5) sous linux, attribuez-vous les droits sur ce fichier sudo chmod 777 build.prop

6) Editer le fichier pour ajouter (ou modifier) ces 2 variables:
ro.debuggable=0
ro.secure=1

7) envoi du fichier modifié au téléphone avec la commande
adb push /home/YOURHOME/build.prop /system/build.prop
là j’ai eu une erreur de type read only. Pour la corriger il faut lancer adb remount

8) modification des droits sur le fichier adb shell chmod 644 /system/build.prop

9) et enfin rebbot avec adb reboot

Le test fait avec RootBeer Sample est maintenant concluant:

C’est suffisant pour faire fonctionner l’appli du crédit agricole.

Merci à @piero, @Kuro et @ronnz98 dont les différents posts m’ont bien aidés

English version (thanks to @piero for translation)
Hello
Using the link above, I managed to get the Ma Banque du crédit Agricole app to work on /e/os 1.8.1-s
No need for Magisk!

1) In Settings>System> Developer options
activate Rooted debugging

2) From the computer, in the terminal or command prompt, check that the phone is visible with ADB
adb devices

3) Then switch to root with adb root.

4) Retrieve locally the build.prop file
adb pull /system/build.prop /home/YOURHOME

5) under linux, give yourself the rights on this file sudo chmod 777 build.prop.

6) Edit the file to add (or modify) these 2 variables:
ro.debuggable=0
ro.secure=1

7) Send the modified file to the phone with the command
adb push /home/YOURHOME/build.prop /system/build.prop
there I had an error of type read only. To correct it you have to run adb remount.

8) change the rights on the adb shell chmod 644 /system/build.prop file

9) and finally reboot with adb reboot.

The test done with RootBeer Sample is now conclusive:

It’s enough to make the french “credit agricole” app work.

Thanks to @piero, @Kuro and @ronnz98 whose different posts helped me a lot

5 Likes

English version below
Petite interrogation …
Est-ce que ce changement dans le fichier buil.prop peut être la cause de mon soucis d’upgrade ? (https://community.e.foundation/t/mi10t-lite-gauguin-soucis-de-mise-a-jour-ota-update-failed/48076/17)
En effet j’ai constaté dans mes différent essais (infructueux) que ce fichier conservait mes modifications malgré les wipes et les installations d’OS (/e/ ou Lineage).
Par contre la réinstallation d’une ROM stock avec l’outil de Xiaomi, a réinitialisé le fichier et l’installation de la v1.9-s de /e/OS a pu se faire :confused:

English version
Small question …

Could this change in the buil.prop file be the cause of my upgrade problem ? (https://community.e.foundation/t/mi10t-lite-gauguin-soucis-de-mise-a-jour-ota-update-failed/48076/17)

Indeed I noticed in my different (unsuccessful) tests that this file kept my modifications in spite of the wipes and the OS installations (/e/ or Lineage).

On the other hand the reinstallation of a stock ROM with the tool of Xiaomi, reinitialized the file and the installation of the v1.9-s of /e/OS could be done :confused:

English version
Hello
Device: Mi10T Lite (gauguin)

I had problems to update OTA from e-1.8.1-s to e-1.9-s (see here ([MI10T Lite Gauguin] Soucis de mise à jour / OTA update failed, - #16 by saroumane38)).

Today I try to update to e-1.10-beta.2-s
OTA update doesn’t succeed. The system still announces 1.9.
I try to put back my backup of the /system/build.prop file because I had modified it (see here (Xiaomi, faut-il rebloquer le bootloader - #3 by saroumane38)).

New failure of the OTA update.

I then try to push the file via adb sideload without more success.

I could reinstall the STOCK ROM and then install v1.10 but I don’t want to do that every time I update.
I also noticed the following small changes in the settings :slight_smile:

So a little help would be nice.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.