Xiaomi Mi Max 3 - nitrogen

Hi Guys,

I’m currently using Xiaomi Mi Max 3. It’s a great phone with a huge screen (6.9’) and a huge battery life (115h - 5500mAh). The phone is also really cheap (approx. 230€).

The main downside with the official ROM is that there are a lot of ads (and for sure trackers). Thats why I thought about /e/ which would free this great phone!

Main specs: GSMArena
XDA official forum: XDA

Dude! what a phone! that battery --!
sounds amazing!

1 Like

https://github.com/search?o=desc&p=1&q=xiaomi_nitrogen&s=updated&type=Repositories

1 Like

Hi, I have just build a pie version for nitrogen. if you want test, pls see here:

I hope I will get my device next week. So the version is untested in the moment

1 Like

jmaeder, did you test it yet?

please see here [UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Pi/e/ GSI for Mi MaX3 (nitrogen)

I would also like to see an official build for Mi Max 3, hope you can do it in the future, thanks! :slight_smile:

Good news, the forum search will point you to this

I’m using it on my daily driver since several month without any issue

In August I will build the next fresh GSI

Has there been any progress lately? I’d also love to see a real rom on this device. There is a Telegram community that has managed to get A12 running on the device but all the people there are not real developers. They are still doing a great job though.
But their focus is on all kinds of custom roms and I’d like to get something a bit more privacy friendly on my nitrogen :slight_smile:

I’m in the process of upgrading my Honor 5x to /e/ 1.0 from 0.11, was laying around for a while and collecting dust^^

I’ve got 4 Mi Max 3’s lying around (one is my daily driver) so I could even test some roms.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hi,

I’m also following these MiMax3 Telegram groups and they are doing a great job!
I tried the /e/ ROM in the past and it’s state was as a daily driver for me. I noticed that they published recently an update of the /e/ ROM but didn’t try it though:
https://t.me/MiMax3channel_playground/1852

If you try it, tell us how it was!
Cheers.