Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro [Anrdoid 11 (R)] (sweet)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro device suggestion.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

6 Likes

Yes Please, I want to use /e/ OS but I cannot on my Redmi Note 10 Pro.

1 Like

Hi, I would like to add my support to this suggestion.

Whilst the Note 10 Pro is quite a new device and will thus have a limited pool of users as yet, it is very well specified for the price especially the camera. My guess is that it will become the phone of choice for those many of us buying a new phone in 2021 who want a reasonably priced well specified phone that we can keep for some years. Making it Google-Free will only enhance its capabilities in my opinion.

Too bad that I am not skilled in the area of flashing ROMs and tweeking Linux!

Regards, Pete

1 Like

I couldn’t find any LOS source tree for any codename (list here) :frowning:

Any progress on this one? I have Redmi Note 10 Pro. I really need to De-Google it.

Are there any starter standard options to work with?

1 Like

Without a specific build currently in the pipeline, you might check out installing a GSI Introducing /e/OS Generic System Images (GSI).

2 Likes

Please post your device codename, for example using this How-To.

There is an unofficial build out sine quite a quite already: https://www.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-10-pro-pro-max-lineageos-18-1-unofficial/

Yess, would be great!!

Just found out about /e/ Foundation. Great if it would be possible to make /e/ foundation suitable for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro [sweet] :slight_smile: !

Would be Super to dive into and learn more about /e/ OS

Kind regards,

1 Like

for now my build attempts fail due to some issues in the R sources of e… i hope within the next two weeks they will be resolved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Chimp,

Thanks for your message, that sounds great! Looking really forward to that!

Greetings,

Shambawari

1 Like

I would also like it if there is an official build for the 10 pro

:heart::heart::heart:

I can’t find the solution for my:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro” with codename “sweet”.
Where must I click?

Hi @Dus welcome to the /e/ forum.

This thread looks like it has the best info. Maybe you can try a suggestion given already. You could click all the links in this thread and see if there has been any movement forward with LineageOS (from which /e/ is a direct fork), if so, you could update this thread for any potential builder!

I found only the link for Lineageos. But I prefer the e-OS.
https://www.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-10-pro-pro-max-lineageos-18-1-unofficial/

1 Like

There are 2 LOS-based custom roms on XDA:

…it could be interesting to ask their builders to make \e\ too !

Thanks, builders will be looking for

Yes this phone great for mid range and will have a lot of new people on it this year since the note 11 pro is litterally a downgrade from the note 10 pro. I hope the project can evolve on it. I’m already contributing on Patreon but unfortunately I have no android developpement skills. A simple +1 from me then

Find /e/ for the xiaomi redmi note 10 pro here

1 Like

Hi!
I’d like to build the rom. Any chance the developper put the source code to let anybody build that sweet rom ?

Thanx