Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 4G (CN), Redmi 9T (EU) and Redmi 9 Power (IN) - lime

I think the e project would be a good fit for me as I’m a fan of libre software and would like to debloat, degoogle and remove spyware as much as possible while easily receiving automatic updates for the OS and the apps.
Unfortunately I do not have the knowledge to create an unofficial build (I’m a noob when it comes to rooting smartphones and installing alternate OS), but I can create a new topic and hopefully help garner support to request this device.
If you would also like to use e OS on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 4G / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power or your Poco M3, please leave a comment saying so! Don’t hesitate to create an account to do so, it’s easy and fast (the TOS and Privacy Policy are simple and short). :grinning:

Here’s all the requested information about the device that I could find:

Device information:

• Brand: Xiaomi
  • Model: Redmi Note 9 4G (CN), Redmi 9T (EU) and Redmi 9 Power (IN)
  • Codename: lime
  • Released: January 2021
  • Android version: Android 10 Q with MIUI 12

For the XDA forum, open the link below:

Other ROM it’s currently running on (2021.06.25):

Important note: Many ROMs I found, and which are listed below, use one unified codename “Juice” for two devices: the Redmi 9T/Power /Note 9 4G (lime) and the POCO M3 (citrus)

(LineageOS doesn’t support this device (2021.06.25). I checked their wiki.)

• Xiaomi.EU [stable]

• Droid On Time (Dot) OS [unofficial, stable]

• crDroid [official]

• DerpFest [official]

• Corvus OS [official, stable]

• Arrow OS [status unknown]

• Bliss Roms [official]

• Evolution X [official]

• Potato Open Sauce Project (POSP) [unofficial]

• Havoc-OS [unofficial]

• Superior OS [unofficial]

As a new user I was automatically prevented from posting all the links to those ROMs :angry: :sob: . My apologies for the (gigantic) inconvenience. Many of them are listed on on the page linked below

and you can find the rest on the Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power / Redmi 9T forum on XDA (see first link on this post)

1 Like

I will be very happy if e os releases it for xiaomi redmi 9 power. I will be the first customer to install it :slight_smile: