Alpha samsumg 9 e_starlte-userdebug 10 QQ3A.200805.001 eng.root.20220413.171617 dev-keys,stable-release

Hi this build for Samsung’s 9 seems ok but I cannot enabled air plane mode and still turn on wifi. How to keep this phone from downloading more alpha i get a new phone from you to do experiment :). Please advise? Can revert to stable version?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Of course !
Just wipe the needed partitions and install the version you want.

Ah, indeed
First how to disable getting alphas? I need latest stable release to fix this.

And this was an /e phone i purchased not built

I’m not prepared to do manual wipe.

Your device is prepared !
As you already have a custom recovery installed,
Simply use this graphical tool to wipe /system and /data, then install /e/

If this is a purchased /e/ phone, in the event of a failure of some sort, the first port of call would be helpdesk@e.email.

To define the build you are using please go to Settings > About phone > Android version > /e/ version. On some builds/devices long press on /e/ version will ‘copy to clipboard’.

Are you reporting that a stable build has received an “alpha” v1 build OTA? If that were the case have you enabled the “testing” staging server in Developer options?

Hi Piero thanks but Install it from where? My experience is that i have wipe the phone. Also updater keeps stopping.

Also the answer to my question about how it happened,? Answer: i had turned on the test setting in in dev options my fault, What graphical tool are you referring to. Please advise

Yes OTA received e_starlte-userdebug 10 QQ3A.200805.001 eng.root.20220413.171617 dev-keys,stable-release on top of a stable build. I ignorantly engaged the alpha testing in developer options OTA and now i just want to get back on the stable release track. Appreciate some step by step instructions. For the smg960f

First off all have you tried to unselect test option, then search for update in settings ?

The recovery manager

Go direct to step (8), (don’t format data)

Recovery Completed. Merci!
Question, would you know what directory on android are bookmarks stored for Bromite browser?